More Non signiture races for everyone, good thing / bad thing?

Make Things For Smile!
with current point system and participation probably bad thing
also since 50-60% of races is pure garbage, its an another bad thing
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Feb 26, 2015, 7:05:01 AM
"
jstq wrote:
with current point system and participation probably bad thing
wasnt really looking for your input but thanks.
Make Things For Smile!
"

hell you are really cynical concerning this aren't you? Why don't you quit?

The only types of races i'm not a massive fan of are long ass party races that start at between 10-12 pm since that's far too late for my comrades and I to participate. The events themselves seem perfect to me though i want more availability of (non sig) events for everyone around the world.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 26, 2015, 7:19:20 AM
"
AdzPoE wrote:
"

hell you are really cynical concerning this aren't you? Why don't you quit?

The only types of races i'm not a massive fan of are long ass party races that start at between 10-12 pm since that's far too late for my comrades and I to participate. The events themselves seem perfect to me though i want more availability of (non sig) events for everyone around the world.

probably because u dont really understand what a "bad race" is since you probably arent very competitive. There is in no world that a 12 minute ledge burst race is good in any way shape or form.
probably because u dont really understand what a "bad race" is since you probably arent very competitive. There is in no world that a 12 minute ledge burst race is good in any way shape or form.[/quote]

ive had 18 top 20s 6 of which have been top 10 by class this season so far(not epic but i try as hard as i can) some might say i am quite competative :D, but i guess only the top 20 ladder racers can be called "competative". From what i gather alot of the community seem to like burst races, competative or not. why is it that the top guys hate basically every event?
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 26, 2015, 8:34:35 AM
According to this you don't have a single top20 finish. Oh, the joy of having a private account. But of course you're gonna say that you have another account for racing :)

To answer your question in a serious way - good thing for racers, but not gonna happen, because the overall event schedule is packed (don't forget about PvP events) and GGG would probably continue scheduling events in a way that they don't overlap.
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
"
cwu wrote:
According to this you don't have a single top20 finish. Oh, the joy of having a private account. But of course you're gonna say that you have another account for racing :)

To answer your question in a serious way - good thing for racers, but not gonna happen, because the overall event schedule is packed (don't forget about PvP events) and GGG would probably continue scheduling events in a way that they don't overlap.

I race on this account look again, 18 top 20 by class this season. 2 races where i place 3rd by class. probably dont use exilestats there are a few on there that arent even my char names so i think its bugged. 3 Hour Party (S11V028), one of the event i placed at 3rd witch (which i played entirely solo) since you need evidence. I am 26th overall in that one btw. if you really need more evidence just take a look in the season top 100 i should be at 58th currently. so erm? you are forgiven.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 26, 2015, 8:58:17 AM
"
cwu wrote:

I just looked myself up on that, it claims I have two firsts but I've only ever won a single race (90 minute brutal last season). Many of the characters that it lists under me aren't mine.

EDIT: 90 minute not 85
Last edited by Hemmingfish on Feb 26, 2015, 10:51:02 AM
so "comewithus" you should really find a better source before you start making defametory claims about people, belittling other members of the community and so on. Since the source you're currently getting your information from is completely incoherent.

Everyone has a right to privacy here sir. My accomplishments in poe are my accomplishments. Which i'm proud of. I couldn't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks of them.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Feb 26, 2015, 11:01:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info