Season Eleven, Event 120: 65m Fxd Sd Unwavering

Fuck Act II, I don't think I can unironically attend invitational, since it's going to be race of same length most likely.
PJSalt
ProjectPT was right.
"
passofexhale wrote:
Fuck Act II, I don't think I can unironically attend invitational, since it's going to be race of same length most likely.
PJSalt

Please GGG

PLEASE

ANY other race except this one for the invitational. Even Turbo.
"
Fightgarr wrote:
"
passofexhale wrote:
PJSalt

Please GGG

PLEASE

ANY other race except this one for the invitational. Even Turbo.

I am going with what Chris said here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1198387:

"
We're running our first Racing Invitational this season. Anyone who receives an alternate-art Demi (i.e. the top 20 by season points and the top 3 of each class in the signature race) will be invited to the invitational event at the end of the season. It'll be a race similar to the signature race but with a different seed.

ProjectPT was right.
dc at the end of ledge no qs > 3.64 =(
Move boots and G-B +1 lit wand from starting vendor, 3/4 way through anger when the leader killed merveil, tons of blue monkeys in southern forest- should have been a great run. Minimal blues and no density for the rest of a2, was underleveled from sins 1 until about 5 mins from the end. Second quicksilver with barely 5 mins remaining was way too little too late. Think thats 3 in a row now where my runs basically ended at the halfway point due to monster rng. Worst sig to date.

GG all, see you next season.

IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Mar 14, 2015, 3:21:01 AM
I finally got the dream Hillrake quicksilver drop and didn't look back. Warehouses could of been better but I can't complain.

Spoiler

Edit: For anybody that is interested I managed to record my run.
Last edited by Throzz on Mar 14, 2015, 4:21:18 AM
This was a nice season. Got a lot of rewards. The lottery was a lot more rewarding then last few seasons.

I hope that for the next season there will be wayyy more BLAMT races, and i didn't really care for unwavering or kill <boss> timed races.

PvP was also fun but needs a lot of tweeking (FFA = not fun if you dont have exalt worthy gear)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON!! =D

*cough*moreBLAMTraces*cough*

★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Mar 14, 2015, 5:58:46 AM

alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info