Season Eleven, Event 106: One Hour Solo

Omg, never had such lag... 160 ms, with 300 - 500 spikes :O EU gateway

Spoiler

27th overall, but meeh, too many Duelists :/
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
This race gave me aids, cancer and diarrhea.
Spoiler
5% off 24 :(
so much fun was not had in this shit lag race
To hard to play only level 17... ping 600+ eu is to hard.
got more points because people lagged hard, thanks GGG
restart those damn servers already....
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
Everyone needs to take a chill pill, it was one race get over it. Every game has server issues, most other games have lag issues 10 times more often than PoE does so cut them some slack. You had bad ping for one race, deal.
Had to switch to US servers for this race, because EU servers are just a broken mess. Did still get huge ping spikes up to 1k. Still made it somehow to level 24.

I wish GGG could atleast post a statement why the servers are that bad. It's not the first time this has happened in this race season after all.
"
xLiQuiDx wrote:
I wish GGG could atleast post a statement why the servers are that bad. It's not the first time this has happened in this race season after all.
gotta nerf dem eu racers man
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Everyone needs to take a chill pill, it was one race get over it. Every game has server issues, most other games have lag issues 10 times more often than PoE does so cut them some slack. You had bad ping for one race, deal.

actually it was the 3rd race with issues... and no we dont need to take a chill pill. cant be too hard to restart the stupid servers when they lag. if you think 10 hours of unplayable servers are fine thats ok but dont tell us to snack some pills like you do just to see the world through pink glasses.
Never in a rush - always in a mess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info