[2.1] Dual Shockwave Totem MF ( low life ) / Crit or Poison spec. ( updated videos for 2.1 )

For the bandits, the +physical damage bonus is nice to have.
IGN TylordRampage
"
mugetsugmr wrote:
Have you tried this build with dual void battery? I'm thinking to do it!

dual void battery is definately good, but I would use them as a life build... Low life build means you can have extra auras/herald/blasphemy, and the best way to integer them is Prism Guardian, which is really BiS, in my humble opinion.
On top of that, I really dislike to generate myself powercharge. That's why I go crit without any extra power charge speccing. Not optimized tooltip wise, but it does fit my gameplay.

This build is focus on MF , and cleaning content quick with a very basic gameplay is my goal.

IGN TylordRampage
yay
Just a question how you deal with freeze/Stun? I'm running a low life MF now and I want to see if I'm missing something.
"
Alexthefake wrote:
Just a question how you deal with freeze/Stun? I'm running a low life MF now and I want to see if I'm missing something.

I was wondering this as well.
gonna try this build next league, shockwave totem looks really strong
Thanks for the inspiration

This is my version of this

GEAR

Its really op man.

Hitting 43k with auras only. 77k with flask´s + vaal haste. insane clear speed + regular atziri is just a joke.
5k es wich is more than enuff. better rings maybe gloves would bring me up to your es level, and ofc 21 disciplin, just so damn hard to make urself. but it is still a supercool build. Respect

145/425 with flask luv it
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Feb 11, 2016, 2:38:16 PM
Can someone put what kind of jewels must be crafted for this build?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Can someone put what kind of jewels must be crafted for this build?

Jewels is like this

ENergy shield
Spell dmg
phys dmg
area dmg
crit multi
Resist
Rarity

that is basically what u want
Still viable Witch with Ascendacy? or maybe Templar?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Feb 26, 2016, 4:39:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info