Vegan Mode Should BE RT with zero Critical Chance

"
alshabibi7 wrote:
waste of time explaining to you

U didn't even explain anything in your original post, all u said is "vegan mode shouldnt exist" and keep repeating the same stuff. How do u expect ppl to get your point?

What he's saying is that vagan's dagger in HLD is OP when used for flicker COC, since the flicker can never miss when fighting against an eva based char, and every crit will guarantee the COC to trigger, since every hit will not miss and every crit will not be double checked against your accuracy.

But tbh using a normal COC dagger to do the flicker COC and invest in at least 90% accuracy will get you the same result. The reason is for flicker COC to be effective, u need to couple it with multistrike to achieve maximum hits in one strike without frenzy charges (since its difficult to generate the charges in PVP).

Therefore with flicker+multistrike as the medium to trigger COC, a single strike will land 3 hits on the enemy. So if all 3 hits in a strike crit, can the same spells proc 3 times? No. A trigger caused by multistrike hits can only happen once (see wiki for source). So, a strike from flicker need to crit ONLY once from the 3 hits to have a chance at triggering the spells.

So statistically speaking, by using a normal COC dagger with 90+% accuracy,an enemy having a 50% chance to evade can only evade one hit, while the other 2 can land. With at least 60% chance to crit, one out of these 2 hits are bound to crit, therefore proccing the spells.

I've tried doing flicker COC using a normal COC dagger, and honestly there's not much difference compared to vagan's dagger. But don't take my word for it, try and test it by yourself so u can stop this nonsense bullshit of yours. You whining about it crushing eva based char without any hard proof is annoying, really.

"
ImbaGaijiin wrote:
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
waste of time explaining to you

U didn't even explain anything in your original post, all u said is "vegan mode shouldnt exist" and keep repeating the same stuff. How do u expect ppl to get your point?

What he's saying is that vagan's dagger in HLD is OP when used for flicker COC, since the flicker can never miss when fighting against an eva based char, and every crit will guarantee the COC to trigger, since every hit will not miss and every crit will not be double checked against your accuracy.

But tbh using a normal COC dagger to do the flicker COC and invest in at least 90% accuracy will get you the same result. The reason is for flicker COC to be effective, u need to couple it with multistrike to achieve maximum hits in one strike without frenzy charges (since its difficult to generate the charges in PVP).

Therefore with flicker+multistrike as the medium to trigger COC, a single strike will land 3 hits on the enemy. So if all 3 hits in a strike crit, can the same spells proc 3 times? No. A trigger caused by multistrike hits can only happen once (see wiki for source). So, a strike from flicker need to crit ONLY once from the 3 hits to have a chance at triggering the spells.

So statistically speaking, by using a normal COC dagger with 90+% accuracy,an enemy having a 50% chance to evade can only evade one hit, while the other 2 can land. With at least 60% chance to crit, one out of these 2 hits are bound to crit, therefore proccing the spells.

I've tried doing flicker COC using a normal COC dagger, and honestly there's not much difference compared to vagan's dagger. But don't take my word for it, try and test it by yourself so u can stop this nonsense bullshit of yours. You whining about it crushing eva based char without any hard proof is annoying, really.

/Thread

Ps. Most evasion chars got dodge too, and if you don't dodge the attack you can dodge the spells and vice versa. Combined with good put usage its enough for my ranger to beat coc flicker. My marauder on the other hand is harder to use vs it since both cwdt can oneshot it and the coc, lifepool isn't as strong as people think
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
vs dodge

Can GGG make two seprate gems (one for dodge/ another for block) why they are lazy to make it with one single gem just in the seek of destroying defenses totally?

Another thing RT is non crit keystone its fine vs evasion because of no extra damage

but vegan weapons is 100% hit chance with crit / so not only destroying evasion defense but you have the upper hand of crit

"
Ps. Most evasion chars got dodge too, and if you don't dodge the attack you can dodge the spells and vice versa.
It doesn't work vs Multistrikes flickers

"
I think you know shit about game mechanism but its OK :)

"
lifepool isn't as strong as people think
they die easily to PA but I am discussing about the mod that destroys one of the defense with lazy mod

You've a lot to learn
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info