Are the prices of MTX's way too high?

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Running with your $600 number which I can believe would satisfy, thats 10x the retail price of a premier game title. Thats why I think MTX overpriced. I'll prolly spend eventually tho.

BTW whens the next pack come out? None for torment?

Packs are typically every LARGE expansion so no new ones for torment.

As for why MTX are fine is no one needs what i've purchased. I have crazy amounts of armor sets, almost every skill effect (that I use) around 70 premium stash tabs, inferno effects, ect.

I think your misinterpreting the fact that after $600 I can't find anything else I want. That means that IMO after quite a lot less most players won't find anything they want either.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
This game is not for casuals.

If you dont play it 18 hours a day, if you dont want to acquire every single MTX no matter of the price - this game is not for you. This game is for hardcore players only.

If you cant spend 100$ on the armor skin to look cool in the town in front of other unknown to you people but instead you buy useless food that dissapers when you eat it - you are doing it wrong, you have wrong priority in this life kid. Grow up
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
This game is not for casuals.

If you dont play it 18 hours a day, if you dont want to acquire every single MTX no matter of the price - this game is not for you. This game is for hardcore players only.

If you cant spend 100$ on the armor skin to look cool in the town in front of other unknown to you people but instead you buy useless food that dissapers when you eat it - you are doing it wrong, you have wrong priority in this life kid. Grow up

get rich or die trying
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Yes. But seeing how much money people spend in this game they are cheap as hell for them

If you are poor you shouldnt buy any of those because ALL are priced way too high.

Anyways, if one rich guy buy 1 super expensive mtx, GGG profit much more than if 100 people bought a cheaper mtx

GGG is a bussiness, their main goal is to make money, and they do it very well because of this, rich people spend a shit load of money here

I've spent a 'few' hundred $ on them.

I think, I'd buy more/spend more, if they were cheaper.

Other HUGE one... is 'gifts'

GGG were nice enough to let me buy a mini'pet for a friend on here, but it took days, and 3 dev's replied to my msgs that could have been 'supporting' someone with issues.
Kinda felt bad for asking to give them money!

Other idea that'd make me spend more. A 'rewards' system for buying them out of packs.
Most guilt I've felt about them, is when I get drunk, and just have to have another. I'd feel way better if it took some $ off my next supporter pack. (Sort of like how you get your upgraded supporter packs a bit cheaper if you grabbed the cheaper one first.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info