[ LLD ] Firestorm build op or not ?

"
So many Firestormers now. I wonder if we should buff it?

most firestormers are easy to win 1v1, except I got problem with Disfarblar
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"

That's coz he's the only one who built it right.
"
A222 wrote:
"
"

That's coz he's the only one who built it right.

The others are cheap copies but they still get in top 10 in both 1v1 and 3v3 Blitzes.
"
The others are cheap copies but they still get in top 10 in both 1v1 and 3v3 Blitzes.

There are lots of variations of the firestorm build, and if you really pay attention no one is doing it like waggle does. Also at this point it can't be said he's playing better solely on the gear differential, all the other firestormers have equal or better gear imo.
"
A222 wrote:
"

There are lots of variations of the firestorm build, and if you really pay attention no one is doing it like waggle does. Also at this point it can't be said he's playing better solely on the gear differential, all the other firestormers have equal or better gear imo.

Does this change the fact that more Firestormers are showing up and more will continue to show up? And they're all doing above average? I mean nowadays there are already ~3 who consistently get in top 10-15.
I am happy firestormers are showing up. It is balancing the meta. Too much of 1 strong build encourages another. WAYYYYY too many trap builds. I hope firestorm smashes these trap builds so finally people move on and try other things to balance out the meta and beat firestorm until it isnt so common. Too many trappers = even more firstorm.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info