"
Mark_GGG wrote:
0/0

Oh shit
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
No one has found mine as of yet?

It will be called Infernal Mantle.

I wanted to call it Hell's Mantle, however that conflicts with lore somewhat(No hell in PoE). Keep in mind these numbers may not be what was released. This should be 1 of the two Diamond uniques this patch.

Happy hunting.

Dude I play a crti firewitch and would sell my granny for that "hell's Mantel", very neat design!

but what does "100% Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana"
I'm always on low mana is that good or bad with the hell's?

I also wonder what ES it will have ;)
<3ggg
Last edited by moomaaru on Sep 27, 2012, 8:38:06 PM
"
Sony_Black wrote:
Hmmm... this together with The searing touch on a fire crit templar or witch :) If i find this armor after it'll be put in the game i'm definatly triing it :D

The searing touch is crap,
i use dual wands that combin 169% spell damage increase
my dps drops from 3500 to 1800 with the touch
(my fire ball is lv 18...lv 20 is not that much better)
<3ggg
Last edited by moomaaru on Sep 27, 2012, 9:04:30 PM
edit: oh nevermind I can't read
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Sep 27, 2012, 10:44:15 PM
"
moomaaru wrote:
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
No one has found mine as of yet?

It will be called Infernal Mantle.

I wanted to call it Hell's Mantle, however that conflicts with lore somewhat(No hell in PoE). Keep in mind these numbers may not be what was released. This should be 1 of the two Diamond uniques this patch.

Happy hunting.

Dude I play a crti firewitch and would sell my granny for that "hell's Mantel", very neat design!

but what does "100% Spell Damage taken when on Low Mana"
I'm always on low mana is that good or bad with the hell's?

I also wonder what ES it will have ;)

It means you'll take double damage from spells if your mana is low. It's a punishment for not being careful with your mana.

Also, I was told this item would be brought in with 0.9.12. Mark seems to be suggesting otherwise. I knew the numbers weren't final, but I was under the impression the mechanics were. Whoops.
うにゅ?
"
NuclearRaven wrote:

It means you'll take double damage from spells if your mana is low. It's a punishment for not being careful with your mana.

Also, I was told this item would be brought in with 0.9.12. Mark seems to be suggesting otherwise. I knew the numbers weren't final, but I was under the impression the mechanics were. Whoops.

It was definitely down as an 0.9.12 candidate, it was basically my fault that held it up (sorry!).

I was a little uncertain about the low mana concept, as its less of a character affecting condition than low life. This isn't a concern for this item specifically (thematically it is great!), but as soon as we add something like that, it tends to find its way into other places.

Sorry for any miscommunication that may have resulted. Its probably fine as is, and we'll try get it in soon.

Also worth noting is that the current proposed version is more recent than the posted image - "Fire critical strike chance" is just "Critical strike chance", because "Fire critical strike chance isn't something we can do.
hmmm.... how would this work with burn damage? would it be as chaos? >:D
So many build ideas... no time....
Unavailable

I know that this unique amulet has been discovered already, but it just dropped on me. My first unique ever after almost 100 hours of gameplay. I actually feel very happy since the stats are very good for its level. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
That's ok guys. I'm jumped the gun in my excitement. If you guys could e-mail an image of the final version when it's ready it'd be much appreciated.
うにゅ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info