[ 1.3.1 ] Crit Dagger Reave Ranger! Physical Conversion to Ele Reave (Atziri Viable)

other than cursing, is there a more reliable way to maintain power charges? I noticed you have CoH herald of thunder, but I don't have enough mana to run HoI, HoF, Hatred and HoL. Do you run all three heralds?
cheers
"
aient wrote:
other than cursing, is there a more reliable way to maintain power charges? I noticed you have CoH herald of thunder, but I don't have enough mana to run HoI, HoF, Hatred and HoL. Do you run all three heralds?
cheers

Maybe i should clarify that. I had a person earlier PM me about the Herald of Ice. I am not using it and i am not sure why it is in my gloves. If you look at my videos im fairly sure it is not running. It is a minor DPS boost but there just isnt enough mana to run it so dont worry about it.

Regarding other ways of gaining power charges, you could consider using some kind of curse on hit skill, maybe spectral throw, gmp, curse on hit, ass mark or something like that. But with that comes the drawback that spectral throw cancels your reave stacks so you cannot keep your aoe and clearspeed as high because of it. Imo herald of thunder with curse on hit is the best because you will always keep power charges up unless against specific bosses like maybe shrine piety and palace dominus where you have to travel quite far to actually get to the boss itself. But in all other cases i think herald of thunder with it's automatic cursing is way way superior.

And of course if you were to get a 6L you could add PCoC gem if you want to go that way and add other utility gems in the dagger such as vaal grace or vaal haste
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Last edited by Mattishh on Mar 9, 2015, 7:06:45 AM
I wanna try make this in the 1 month race.

Is elemental or phys reflect an issue for this build?
Also why double strike instead of dual strike for bosses?
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 14, 2015, 4:52:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info