Season 2 Balance Feedback - Week One

"
The fact that selfcast fp won both EU Swiss events isnt troubling at all?

P.S & P.P.S: I won the second one with selfcast spark

e:
"
lapiz wrote:
I thought your main ability was self cast molten shell? ;P

oww you got me
Last edited by B3R on Feb 24, 2015, 4:34:15 AM
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
Vegan Mode should be turned off in PVP or make it RT with no crit

You should elaborate if you want any credibility whatsoever. Melee crit is not absurdly OP even with a vagan weapon. Most users who use vagans are not even crit at all, so the majority of people wouldnt even eel this nerf. Right now vagans is the only thing keeping crit dggers relevant. I had a 133 pdps vagan skean s1 and still lost to a handful of non-vagan sword users. Tossing baseless requests around like urs weakens the voice of the LLD community as a whole. * furthermore, these are not easily accessible. only 2 high dmg vagan skeans exist in all realms.

*3 good vagan dagger users exist, and none of the three are untouchable in a pvp match for everyone wondering. Stop complaining about what you dont have, a vagan weapon will NOT carry you to the top. Evasion is literally the shittiest of all 3 defences, along with armor (dodge, block, eva/armor in that order)and a vagan dagger nullifies a 15% or so evasion chance, dodge and block are still there and are still better defenses. And that vagan dagger is essentially a weaker regular dagger to people who don't stack atleast 1300+ evasion.

If you seriously think that vagan dagger user wont beat you just as good with a regular t2 hybrid skean or so, then you're delusional and you're trying to excuse your own faults through a mechanic you consider op, only because you lose to it.
"
B3R wrote:
"
The fact that selfcast fp won both EU Swiss events isnt troubling at all?

P.S & P.P.S: I won the second one with selfcast spark

I thought your main ability was self cast molten shell? ;P
"
A222 wrote:
*3 good vagan dagger users exist, and none of the three are untouchable in a pvp match for everyone wondering. Stop complaining about what you dont have, a vagan weapon will NOT carry you to the top. Evasion is literally the shittiest of all 3 defences, along with armor (dodge, block, eva/armor in that order)and a vagan dagger nullifies a 15% or so evasion chance, dodge and block are still there and are still better defenses. And that vagan dagger is essentially a weaker regular dagger to people who don't stack atleast 1300+ evasion.

If you seriously think that vagan dagger user wont beat you just as good with a regular t2 hybrid skean or so, then you're delusional and you're trying to excuse your own faults through a mechanic you consider op, only because you lose to it.

Its true evasion is quite useless in pvp (unless you have 1,5k of it) because all chars have 5% chance to evade even with no evasion rating. Vagan is used mostly to go past that 5% evasion for that extra ~11% more critical strike chance. Its the consistency you look for with a vagan weapon.

Smoke mine is also the reason melee just cant do shit vs a real caster for an example, unless he has vagan/rt. Blind+ tempestshield/trigger gems are a real deal too and win many melee duels alone.

Also I would like to remind its ridiculously hard to get a weapon like that. There's exactly 2 of them on bloodlines/torment at the moment and even standard has a few proper pieces only. And even then we aren't able to win anything but some random blitz tournies where diamond flask and taste of hate shines.
Last edited by lapiz on Feb 24, 2015, 4:15:36 AM
PLZ understand that vegan mods destroy evasion defense (this is the main point) , I do not mind vegan mode existing in LLD since its hard to get high rating of evasion unless u use blind/smoke mine (Vegan mod destroys it too)

I care about buffing defense more than buffing damage.

Vegan Mode easily countered by attack blocks

I did not lose against any vegan mod players/ and this is only my thought about that mod whether you are convinced or not I do not care and you have all the rights to argue with me

Spells also ignore evasion/Armour the only counter is spell block / spell dodge

I like to have defensive builds rather than offensive !!! and thats why I hope GGG buff the defense in next patch in proper way

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Feb 24, 2015, 4:46:30 AM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
PLZ understand that vegan mods destroy evasion defense (this is the main point) , I do not mind vegan mode existing in LLD since its hard to get high rating of evasion unless u use blind/smoke mine (Vegan mod destroys it too)

I care about buffing defense more than buffing damage.

Vegan Mode easily countered by attack blocks

I did not lose against any vegan mod players/ and this is only my thought about that mod whether you are convinced or not I do not care and you have all the rights to argue with me

Spells also ignore evasion/Armour the only counter is spell block / spell dodge

I like to have defensive builds rather than offensive !!! and thats why I hope GGG buff the defense in next patch in proper way

dude get a clue. its VAGAN. osmqdjqdwhefruihuwefhwfhwehuif
From Merriam-Webster:

Vegan (noun) - a person who does not eat any food that comes from animals and who often also does not use animal products (such as leather)
Last edited by mimivirus on Feb 24, 2015, 4:10:19 PM
I love how some people are so disrespectful and rude to people that don't have english as their mother langauge and has to pick on them ^,^
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I just attributed the misspelling to auto-correct, ya'll mufuckas need to chill out. Plus, using a vegan mode weapon makes me feel like I'm saving animals.
I think it's a big mistake to wait yet another season before starting to balance things. Is GGG seriously waiting until like the majority of players are all playing the same few builds? The longer GGG waits, the more people will figure out the broken combinations and commit to builds based on them.

People will be either quitting Pvp because of the unbalance or they will be adapting to use those strong skills.
This means that when nerfs to those strong skills are incoming, a lot of the remaining people will be frustrated, and more people could leave the scene.

Now is the time to make changes in Pvp, otherwise just more people will stop playing, waiting it out just doesn't make sense at all. Pvp is in a horrible state right now, having almost only Blitz events everyday doesn't help either, it makes some builds even more broken, but does GGG want to balance around that mode?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info