Community Showcase #5: Fan Art Competition Results!

"
If you're "not complaining" and "respect the winners", then why are you complaining?

Be happy for those who placed, and enjoy the piece you made.

So much this.

The winner , the b&w one is class
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Congrats to the winners!

Those who entered but didn't win a prize, thank you for sharing. As you may have noticed, people seem to have really appreciated the work and care you put into them. I really enjoyed browsing through them. :)
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
Voltaxic Arc Witch

OH MY GOD. Imagine a bow skill that shot lightning bolts that functioned like arc, chaining and stuff o.O
the seventh is my favourite!! looks very deep. amazing
Rockin' since 2013.
New custom avatar :)
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
Nice stuff. 6th is my favourte.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
<<First for originality and flair: #JustPoeThings by kralj87<<

EPIC!!

:D

> An unexpected disconnection occurred.

-.-
1:
Eldritch Supremacy imo def. deserves 1st place.
Being an artist (though as an hobby) myself I can appriciate just how much effort and mastery were required to make such a masterpiece.

2:
2nd place in my own personal ranking belongs to the Voltaxic Arc Witch, though it could be 3rd place aswell .... its a tie.

3:
3rd place would be dominus. This is the only ranking where I strongly disagree with the choice made by the ggg staff. As I allready mentioned it could just as well be 2nd (imo anyway).
The reason I liked this work so much that its graphically the best. And the the gold of those "handcuffs" is plastic it makes me drool.

Frankly I´m quite surprised many choose the ranger as their favorite. I know its a matter of personal preference but for me the scenery looks kinda stiff. The one wielding the axe just seems to float in the air rather than go for a mighty blow while jumping midair. The whole picture allso is 2 obviosly computerized for my tastes. Don´t get me wrhong I do think it is an amazing peace of work, I just would`t put it my personal top 3 of the ones presented and I was honestly surprised how many people thought differntly about that. Like I said in the end its a matter of personal taste ^^
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
Voltaxic Arc Witch

OH MY GOD. Imagine a bow skill that shot lightning bolts that functioned like arc, chaining and stuff o.O

What would be the point since there is a actual build using Arc with the Voltaxic rift bow?
Waaaaaaaat?! }I had no idea this was going on! I wish I had been in the competition... :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info