Community Showcase #5: Fan Art Competition Results!

Thank you to GGG and Bex, this was a fun ride.

Weird criteria indeed...

That misspelling of the second place... is it on purpose? (I'd rather prefer more seriousness and story accuracy on PoE art)

From Third onwards are kinda fair, 'Dominus' and 'Ranger' are the best (last places though)
That which you loved, Piety, will never love you back
Thanks GGG and Bex for an awesome competition, really enjoyed taking part and seeing all the stuff posted!

Im looking forward to any and all future events involving art :)
Skillwise the two winning ones should have been the loosing ones. BY FAR.

scary that all the graphics that takes artistic skills as well as hightech knowhow were the ones that got valued least.
There's some absolutely amazing stuff among the submissions. I encourage everyone to checkout the facebook post with all submissions. It's easy to see that many of these artworks took a lot of time and love. Gratulations to the winners!
Last edited by kaotisch on Feb 19, 2015, 2:56:13 AM
First one is brilliant, and leagues above the rest. I like the sixth one as well, despite the neon fuckery.
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
Damn, I thought the competition was ending tomorrow! Didn't make the deadline. Oh well, now I have extra time to finish my work :-)

Congratulations to the winners, great work!
Last edited by ptt_frmr on Feb 19, 2015, 4:12:12 AM
Wow! Thanks GGG, first of all for a great experience I have playing this game! My Templar is also sending his kind regards, since he won't have cold feet anymore while running in sewers :) I really enjoyed all the great artwork I've seen, there are some incredible artists in our community!
Nice work guys :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Seventh:Ranger by Snorkle_uk IS THE BEST!!!

Second is joke
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info