Inconsistency with Curse on hit corruption

The requirement of the corrupted item should be raised to the respective level of the curse it provides.

The abuse this is getting in lld is unbelievable at the moment. Not only is it incosistent, but one more thing that adds to the perpetuation of the pvp scene to be dominated by the rich people.

It essentially turns every slot into a 6l or more. If you don't see the unfairness of it in lld then you should start playing the piano and wear shades.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Feb 18, 2015, 12:56:32 PM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
The requirement of the corrupted item should be raised to the respective level of the curse it provides.

The abuse this is getting in lld is unbelievable at the moment. Not only is it incosistent, but one more thing that adds to the perpetuation of the pvp scene to be dominated by the rich people.

It essentially turns every slot into a 6l or more. If you don't see the unfairness of it in lld then you should start playing the piano and wear shades.

Give me a break.. people of all differently wealth have curse on hit gloves. The lvl req is justified as there is no quality on the curse. Quit thinking that PVP in a PVE game should be 2c BIS. You have curse immune pots to counter and curse on hit gem if you can't afford corrupted gear.
You give me a break... At the hands of a poor pvp player these item will make no difference since he can't get anything else, but in the hands of a rich one you get an 8l at lvl28. The lvl requirement is justifiable since it doesn't give you quality curse? But it does since it higher lvl. Free 8l with 20% curse for the rich.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Feb 18, 2015, 2:13:20 PM
atualy a 20% lvl 1 ele weakness is the same as a lvl 10-12 ele weakness on hit
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
pyrokar is pointing that in a 6l setup having also curse on hit gloves is like 8l without the extra mana cost
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
i hear you can buy asenaths for 1 alch on xyz.

HOPE IT DOESNT BREAK YOUR BUDGET TOO MUCH.
TIL everyone not using curse on hit gloves is weakshit.
"
Farvel wrote:
i hear you can buy asenaths for 1 alch on xyz.

HOPE IT DOESNT BREAK YOUR BUDGET TOO MUCH.

I already answered that. See second post. Also asenath's is not a corruption and provides mostly useless stats (and temporal chain lvl1?).
"
A222 wrote:
TIL everyone not using curse on hit gloves is weakshit.

I hope you don't apply the same way of comprehension in real life, where you twist the words of what you read in order to justify your own arrogance.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Feb 19, 2015, 4:05:06 AM
And I hope YOU don't apply your way of thinking in real life, where you feel that something out of your reach is considered abuse, and that think that everything that beats you is unfair and should be brought down to your level.

It's already been proven that curse on hit corrupted gloves are nowhere near mandatory for any build, and that you can easily do well without them. The reason people are now paying out of their asses for bases and corrupting them to all hell is that they are near capped out, and this is the next step into upgrading their build.

The policy for PvP has always been spend 5 ex to get 2000 dps, then you spend the next 20 ex to get 500. There aren't any builds that turn twice as good because they have curse on hit gloves, as opposed to when they don't.

E: and for the record, I have never used curse on hit corrupted gloves on ANY of my builds.
Last edited by A222 on Feb 19, 2015, 4:37:08 AM
I won 2 demis using asenaths and its useless stats.

But then again I guess you're losing because everyone else has insane gear and that is the only reason. :)
Blame the corruptions instead of trying to make things work with what you have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info