PLZ Punish time-wasters in Blitz

"
This seems like a meta game shift that will be addressed over time. If people make tanks to run then make anti tank glass cannon characters to deal with them. Then they will have to adapt and the meta will move forward.

I agree, alot of people were annoyed by Melee, who did 40 rounds+ less than 50% win rate and still in top 10. Now people kite and get tankier, using anti blitz tactics, to defeat the rushing people. Now people with worse rank before the first blitz even complains here. There should be no punishment for anybody, just deal with it. Lapizz rank 1 in Blitz EU third event is a melee user. I will explain how to catch a kiting bowman.

Use combination of: Smoke mine, cold snap, flicker strike, TC curse & weapon swap quill rain + blink arrow and bear traps.

As bow user I deal most of damage by shoot and run + traps. It doesn't make sense to stand still against melee user. Theres a few good guys that can catch me fast and kill me, but they are also very skilled and use the above skills.

Dsfarblow got rank 1 with 26 rounds in Blitz, he is spell caster. Rank 2 that blitz had 35 rounds played, it was a melee char. You can still win with alot of patience.

Spoiler
Deal with it ^^
no point !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info