PLZ Punish time-wasters in Blitz

Title says it all. This screws you over if you're stuck with one of these people who runs away for 45 sec. It becomes not worth staying in the ring, and I find myself looking for a way to die, just so I can move on and start earning points again.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
why should they be punished?

There is no rule that sais people that don't blitz you in a blitz match are doing it wrong.

You have two options.

1. catch up to them and kill them

2. if 1 doesnt work suicide or log and join que again

While it is somewhat BM and annoying to play against it is completely within their rights.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
It's within their rights now, but my opinion is it shouldn't be. If this remains the way blitz works it will be a better strategy to make an unkillable tank with crazy movement speed, and be such a pain in the ass for everyone that everyone will auto-quit when they see your name. Is this a fair way to win points? You're saying yes. The problem is that's shitty gameplay
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
or you don't quit on him and he doesn't gain the points and just wastes his time (yours too as well)

Even now some people are logging out after 20ish sec if nothing has happened.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Not all battles are going to test your strength, sometimes it's going to test your patience. 1st to logoff losses.
This is one of the main reasons I haven't bothered do one again.

I don't get how your matched up to these people as you get higher up the event ladder. (Think it cost me over 30 ranks just to 'wait it out')

The just [Alt]+[F4] and que again is rather pointless in a 'event'.

At any rate 'make the game so boring/unfun' for others to quit being a viable plan isn't exactly getting people into PvP.
I have fun running away. It's a game i call : Catch the witch!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
From my expirience peoples at places 15-30 are worst and try to get out of their points range as fast as you can. Some of them are feeding points on your impatience only and wants you to log out. Most hilarious was 2h guy who leap as far as he can attack three molten and leap at max range again ;) Peoples on 1-15 places are much more yolo and know that fightning for 1min+ is bad also for them.
"
kuan999 wrote:
From my expirience peoples at places 15-30 are worst and try to get out of their points range as fast as you can. Some of them are feeding points on your impatience only and wants you to log out. Most hilarious was 2h guy who leap as far as he can attack three molten and leap at max range again ;) Peoples on 1-15 places are much more yolo and know that fightning for 1min+ is bad also for them.

Yeah 15-30 are most runners or trolls
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
This seems like a meta game shift that will be addressed over time. If people make tanks to run then make anti tank glass cannon characters to deal with them. Then they will have to adapt and the meta will move forward.

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info