Unable to connect to login server

Edit: Ah well, 10 seconds after I posted the picture, it just said DNS unavailable and 100% packet loss again.
Last edited by Blodpupp on Feb 15, 2015, 2:47:22 PM
You have SOMETHING filtering your packets... either within your local network, or within your ISP.

Based on the trace, it's somewhere around the second hop.

Are you on a managed network? Is your network managed by someone else, or is it a residential internet connection? How exactly are you connected to the internet? You plug your PC into what? What does that plug into, etc?
Hello, I'm having a similar issue. I'm connected to the residence network at my school in Scotland where I am studying at the moment and have been unable to connect to the login server. Here's the report from winMTR.

http://imgur.com/7qzFhe6

I know that Mumble has trouble on this network as well. Anything you can suggest to help? Thanks.
"
legend233 wrote:
Hello, I'm having a similar issue. I'm connected to the residence network at my school in Scotland where I am studying at the moment and have been unable to connect to the login server. Here's the report from winMTR.

http://imgur.com/7qzFhe6

I know that Mumble has trouble on this network as well. Anything you can suggest to help? Thanks.

First of all, don't necro old threads. Second, make your own thread for your connection issue, just because it is similar makes no difference. Trying to answer multiple people in the same thread gets confusing.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I'm having this exact same issue, did you ever fine a solution?
"
Farfromsubtle wrote:
I'm having this exact same issue, did you ever fine a solution?

Also have the same problem

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| No response from host - 100 | 325 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| No response from host - 100 | 325 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| No response from host - 100 | 324 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| c4.52.7a9f.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com - 0 | 324 | 324 | 15 | 32 | 422 | 25 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR - 0.8. Copyleft @2000-2002 Vasile Laurentiu Stanimir ( stanimir@cr.nivis.com )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info