awetZ020 wrote:
"
DyNess wrote:
Greetings!

Current set who refused to fight:
znzl1ro - V_ROD = Runner
SerpentSky - SerpentSky = Runner

~Dy'Ness

How many thousand is your es regen again? your build forces people to just just run and draw you. If you can't catch them you can't blame them.

True enough. But I can post their names as they refused to even attempt to fight. A match drawn out because it was a good fight is one thing. A match drawn out because one party refused to fight is another...

~Dy'Ness
QBotU_DyNess - www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1171890
"
DyNess wrote:
"
awetZ020 wrote:
"
DyNess wrote:
Greetings!

Current set who refused to fight:
znzl1ro - V_ROD = Runner
SerpentSky - SerpentSky = Runner

~Dy'Ness

How many thousand is your es regen again? your build forces people to just just run and draw you. If you can't catch them you can't blame them.

True enough. But I can post their names as they refused to even attempt to fight. A match drawn out because it was a good fight is one thing. A match drawn out because one party refused to fight is another...

~Dy'Ness

Isn't that naming and shaming? I wouldn't stand near you as well to get killed with cwdt.
That 16k ES build is kind of a troll build, so can't really be upset that people don't want to go toe-to-toe and get reflect killed.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Umm level 47 getting matched against level 92. How in the world is that allowed? Literally nothing I can do but die.

First day trying PvP and it's already a total failure.

Tried again, got a level 75.

Listen, if the choice is fight a higher level or sit in queue I choose sit in queue, so stop giving me these mismatched matches kthx.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jun 28, 2015, 5:34:31 PM
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
Umm level 47 getting matched against level 92. How in the world is that allowed? Literally nothing I can do but die.

First day trying PvP and it's already a total failure.

Tried again, got a level 75.

Listen, if the choice is fight a higher level or sit in queue I choose sit in queue, so stop giving me these mismatched matches kthx.

Open PvP mean exactly what i mean, you can be matched with any levels so once you queue on this mode, expect mostly people higher than lvl80 and be prepared for that.

If you want fights with a definite lvl, low level pvp is the mode to choose.
"
IceDeal wrote:

Open PvP mean exactly what i mean, you can be matched with any levels so once you queue on this mode, expect mostly people higher than lvl80 and be prepared for that.

If you want fights with a definite lvl, low level pvp is the mode to choose.

How do I do low level pvp without making a pvp only character? I want matchmaking that actually does it's job and doesn't just throw people together without regard for level.
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:

How do I do low level pvp without making a pvp only character? I want matchmaking that actually does it's job and doesn't just throw people together without regard for level.

protip>

level until 28, stop leveling, play lld pvp.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 29, 2015, 4:57:43 AM
Budda
Chrystus
Mahomed
Marekśmierć
Budda
Chrystus
Mahomed
Marekśmierć

Report Forum Post

Report Account: