1.3.1b Patch Notes

"arooOoOoOoOOOOO-"

QUIET NISHKA! Still 27 minutes to go!
And my friend just started a Flameblast based build :( Sad panda lol. He now wants to restart a new build haha.
~Zebski
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Added 3D Art to the Alternate Art Alpha's Howl Unique Item which was a race reward in Season Ten.

How I wish this was an MTX. Seriously one of the coolest looking items (next to the alt art Queen's Decree), but of course it was a race reward that required a crazy amount of grind. It's great that there are awesome race rewards; it's not great that such a cool look to a tremendously popular item is out of bounds to nearly everyone. Plus so much of the other non race reward 3D art is meh or missing.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 12, 2015, 9:15:11 PM
fix desync? for patch 5.666666666.66666? year 2050
Let's be honest, when's the Tornado Shot nerf coming?
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
[li]Reduced the damage of Flameblast by 20%. While this is a substantial reduction, Flameblast is still the most effective way to apply burst fire damage. This change will require players to put themselves at slightly more risk by casting it for longer. We’ll assess how this change affects use of the skill for levelling and in end-game situations. The skill is still very powerful and this reduction certainly isn’t breaking any builds.[/li]

So when the new leagues came out there was a big clamor for a flameblast nerf and we were given a rather dismissive answer from Chris saying that internal testing showed flastblast was at a good place and didnt need a nerf. I guess my question is, whats changed since then?
LMAO nurf to FB
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Waves_blade wrote:
Does that flameblast nerf also weaken Atziri's omega flameblast clusterclux?

answer or riot
Cool.
"
Byrr wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
[li]Reduced the damage of Flameblast by 20%. While this is a substantial reduction, Flameblast is still the most effective way to apply burst fire damage. This change will require players to put themselves at slightly more risk by casting it for longer. We’ll assess how this change affects use of the skill for levelling and in end-game situations. The skill is still very powerful and this reduction certainly isn’t breaking any builds.[/li]

So when the new leagues came out there was a big clamor for a flameblast nerf and we were given a rather dismissive answer from Chris saying that internal testing showed flastblast was at a good place and didnt need a nerf. I guess my question is, whats changed since then?

I'm curious too. Chris said FB was perfectly balanced and fine. Now all my characters in Bloodlines are nerfed to the ground. Thanks Chris I believed you when you said FB was balanced....so i built a lot of flameblasters to reach top ladders and win races.....great...thanks a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info