1.3.1b Patch Notes

And if you are nerfing in middle of leage.

I have a skill who kills many players. Its the most op skill in game.
That skill must be nerfed in the ground.

Spoiler
desync is the best mob skill in game.
its too good it must be nerfed
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Feb 13, 2015, 8:38:03 AM
Emotions and opinions aside,

1) Chris did reassure everyone at the beginning of the league that Flameblast was properly balanced, causing players to invest time and resources into this particular build. He is, however, entitled to change his mind, just like any of us, at any point and any time.

2) GGG's position on nerfing skills mid-leagues was clear. Having gone back on their word, there was no mention of this impending nerf to the community. Warnings were given out to possible offenders in regards to "hacking/cheating", none were given out to players simply enjoying their builds.

The nerf isn't so much an issue as the way it was handled.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
again wonderlust as Event rewards?

I still got the other alt art Wonderlust from season 2 or so.

I dont mind a craftable alt art coral ring + phys belt again though. Give them melee builds some incentives.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
1.3.1B PATCH NOTES:

......../......./......... fixed a bug where game was fun.
"
Added 3D Art to the Alternate Art Alpha's Howl Unique Item which was a race reward in Season Ten.

Awesome, I myself don't have it because I don't really do races. But that's something I saw a lot of people praying for. Glad they got it fairly quick.

I won't put in my opinion on flameblast, but I will say that from what I've read, the majority of players are upset with this. Mostly because of the terrible timing.
18th page!
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
does the damage reduction of flameblast affect atziris flameblast?
I'm that Morty guy.
"
Julchiar wrote:
Am I the only one not happy with flask changes?

Chill and shock immunity make perfect sense but bleeding and freeze? Please, that's just fucking pvp balance and removes even more reaction based gameplay in pve. Gameplay in PoE is the most lacking thing already, 90% of all builds are left-click to move, right-click to kill.
Seriously, what is this.

Also burn immunity? Why does that not exist? There's your proof it's pvp balance, would be too much of a hard counter vs RF builds.

Nice 'pvp balance won't affect pve' once again.

word
If your build becomes boring to play, you're doing it right.

Also, please answer the question a staff member:
Do atziri's FBs also get nerfed?
Path of Trade Chat
Well I am glad I enjoyed flameblast when it was powerfull in rampage!

Then my build got nerfed because of block nerf. And now nerfed again because of flameblast nerf. Well it was very powerful so this is no surprise.

But ok I guess lesson learned: In poe everything is temporary, there is not such thing as I will make a build to keep it forever.

About the text rendering: Was there such a problem as reduced performance because of text? I didn't notice, but ok I have a decent computer.
How does one get tormented spirits in a bonds of chaos mob?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info