1.3.1b Patch Notes

The timing with the nerf is reeaally bad. I don't understand why don't you do all the nerfing BETWEEN leagues. That way ppl would have a chance to respec if they aren't happy with their nerfed skills.

(I just leveled a flameblast build for mfing. Oh well.)
"just for try, for see and for know"
Damn 20% is a lot, will see how it works.

"
KTim wrote:
"
Fixed an instance crash that could occur when monsters with the Bond of Chaos Bloodlines mod were touched by Tormented Spirits.

Tormented spirits is on Bloodline? Where?

Zana mod.
"
Overhauled the system used for text rendering
THANK YOU, FINALLY. No more stuttering text on the loot on the floor. That was driving me cray cray.

Also, of course I'm late to the party yet again, just got to end game with flameblast....
"
ShimmyShimmy wrote:
Not my flameblast :,(. Why dont yall nerf mjolnir and discharge and arc. Those are op. Oh and low life shavs builds while your at it thx....

Hmm..
Just because Flameblast got nerfed dont call for more nerfs plz.
Arc is not too overpowered, you can't kill endbosses with it, good clearspeed on maps though.
And low-life shav builds are stong but so they shall be.
There should be a reward for playing a looonng time to afford a shavs.

I don't like nefs unless they are absolutely necessary but flameblast was very strong.
But as some pointed out it is not nice of GGG to do this sort of thing in the middle of a league.
Lucky i dont have a fb char, i would be angry.
I've just killed Dom on my 69lvl flameblast witch.
So.. lets nerf FB more, and grace and vitality and AA. Sure, we must nerf Tabula 5L enough. And 40/30 dodge nodes... 15% as well! Lets keep only rangers here and RF-marauder with legacy saffels. Shav+mjol for the win. All another must sell their atziti pieces, as nothing to do.
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
THANK YOU, FINALLY. No more stuttering text on the loot on the floor. That was driving me cray cray.

Also, of course I'm late to the party yet again, just got to end game with flameblast....

Lol never mind. The text of the loot on the ground is still a huge blur.............
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
Maxwells wrote:
"

Lol never mind. The text of the loot on the ground is still a huge blur.............

Everyone says that this game doesn't have motion blur. I Swear I'm not crazy!
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Nerf was needed, but I really hate the timing, I hope you won't make this mistake again, nerfing something in the middle of the league is disrespectful. Especially because of all the feedback that was sent to you before the league has started, and after all that you have just responded it was ok. I find this really unprofessional and just feels like not caring about players at all.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
"
Daidelos wrote:
Nerf was needed, but I really hate the timing, I hope you won't make this mistake again, nerfing something in the middle of the league is disrespectful. Especially because of all the feedback that was sent to you before the league has started, and after all that you have just responded it was ok. I find this really unprofessional and just feels like not caring about players at all.

This.

Not cool super nerfing a gem in the middle of the league. This nerf could've waited until the league was ended.

Also, how come you Now thought it beeing in need of a nerf? When you just said it didn't need one? Speak up.
Last edited by Maxwells on Feb 13, 2015, 8:12:16 AM
Nerf a devourers a bit instead nerfing skills. They are can kill in blue packs at least 50% of characters without doing any reaction!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info