Current and new music. Curated by Hardlicker and Wretch

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Dear Misters Hardlicker and Wretch,

Your curation is found lacking. I don't just want links to click on, I want to know why I should be interested in a particular track.

As far as I'm concerned, if I can read one of your posts without feeling like I'm about to be ax-murdered by a raincoat-wearing sociopath, you're just not doing your jobs right.

Sincerely,
Scrotum M. Boogerballs, Esq.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 15, 2015, 11:23:31 AM
Its not a music blog scrotie. They don't need a little description. Listen or don't, its like, whatever.
Last edited by TheWretch on May 15, 2015, 11:38:30 AM
Hey Wretch the song in the OP and the girls coming to the party one are pretty awesome. Please post more I need to rebuild my play lists on sound cloud since I lost all my music on Grooveshark.

15 minutes of Doom eargasm!

https://soundcloud.com/neurotrecordings/yob-unmask-the-spectre
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on May 15, 2015, 6:15:49 PM
edit: fair enough, this music is old
My most recent fascinating find is PIG's cover of Head Like a Hole. Instrumentally, the cover is a minimalistic rendering of the original into a big band style, a surprising move for the sometimes KMFDM collaborator. However, this minimalist instrumental style allows the intoxicating vocal performance to really stand out. Here PIG delivers the black ichor of concentrated bayou voodoo to our eardrums, leaving one feeling positively greasy afterwards. The track really showcases his abilities as one of the premiere vocalists of the original "uneasy listening" industrial movement.

See guys, it's not so hard.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 16, 2015, 2:32:58 AM
Hmm I think you missed the point of this thread. Your contribution was a 7 year old cover of a 15 year old song..so um like nice little snippet about how you felt about it though?

I guess its harder than it looks.
"
TheWretch wrote:
No goobers, thanks.

This greatly offends me.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

With a picture and a write up for scrote

Latest leak from the new A$AP album

"
Over night a new track from A$AP Rocky’s forthcoming album At.Long.Last.A$AP (A.L.L.A.) has leaked. The new track pays homage to the Notorious B.I.G. track by the same name, “What’s Beef.” In the song Rocky name drops P.Diddy, Migos, and Tupac. We are not sure if this is the final version of the track, but it is certainly a nice taste of what’s to come from the new album.

https://soundcloud.com/rickstyles2013/whats-beef
Last edited by TheWretch on May 16, 2015, 2:02:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info