Season 11 Schedule

"
Morsexier wrote:
You're looking at things wrong. These short races you're lucky you only have to beat one of us.

So you're deluded enough to believe this is a team effort ? lol
the only one lucky in this case is you, because if it weren't for throzz to do 90% of the work, you probably wouldn't survive the successive mental breakdown you'd go through considering how you fared by going to brutus
nobody's carrying nowhere near as hard as throzz's doing it for a2+, the only place where somebody else usually catches up with us is leapslam duelist vs caster in coves + merv
now there are some classes difference between witch/templar vs shadow but to explain a full level difference and 1 - 2 min I'd like to see a record from throzz to understand what I'm not doing
caverns 1/2 and ancient pyramid I don't mind lagging behind there I'm terribad
"
Pam wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
You're looking at things wrong. These short races you're lucky you only have to beat one of us.

So you're deluded enough to believe this is a team effort ? lol
the only one lucky in this case is you, because if it weren't for throzz to do 90% of the work, you probably wouldn't survive the successive mental breakdown you'd go through considering how you fared by going to brutus
nobody's carrying nowhere near as hard as throzz's doing it for a2+, the only place where somebody else usually catches up with us is leapslam duelist vs caster in coves + merv
now there are some classes difference between witch/templar vs shadow but to explain a full level difference and 1 - 2 min I'd like to see a record from throzz to understand what I'm not doing
caverns 1/2 and ancient pyramid I don't mind lagging behind there I'm terribad

Look, I appreciate that you had a near full on mental breakdown at some point. Confirmation that not a single person on our race team was cheating in any form was probably another very tough pill to swallow.

And the confirmation that people you have raced with in the past were\are cheaters was also probably disconcerting, though something that really isn't a big deal given how prevalent it likely was in the community.

That said, why should I help you in any way at this point with any information about what it is that we do? Its all publicly available should you choose to avail yourself of it, but in all likelihood you'd ignore that and prefer to make it all a big circus to fit into this crazy narrative that you've had going on for awhile now. People always search outside for justifications for their failures, when in reality they need to most examine within.

The reason you don't win anywhere near as often as you should plain and simple is because of that. I wish you luck in the future, because while competing against ourselves is something we've proven we have no problem doing, it is always more fun with tangible real competition, which I think you could provide for us with some more work.

As for this
"
you probably wouldn't survive the successive mental breakdown you'd go through considering how you fared by going to brutus
is that really the best you can do? I know you probably think that is worthy of my time to respond to, but I highlight it only as an example of the similarities between your lack of racing success and the poor effort there. Food for thought.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Feb 16, 2015, 1:40:58 AM
"
Morsexier wrote:

Look, I appreciate that you had a near full on mental breakdown at some point. Confirmation that not a single person on our race team was cheating in any form was probably another very tough pill to swallow.

so my shitty status are a mental breakdown but your years long fixation on alkaizer and accusing anybody outside of your circle of hudding on stream with hundreds of viewers is exempt of it ?
and you might want to ask that warning question to rithz again

"
And the confirmation that people you have raced with in the past were\are cheaters was also probably disconcerting, though something that really isn't a big deal given how prevalent it likely was in the community.

Do you mind refreshing my memory ? my core group was tolerance/jstq for s9/s10
unless you had aphro/kobe in mind but I never raced with them

"
That said, why should I help you in any way at this point with any information about what it is that we do?

"we" "us"
you're not involved with throzz' performance lol
"

it is always more fun with tangible real competition, which I think you could provide for us with some more work.

yeah uh I don't know that many people who can work with ggg' schedule and those who can usually hang out in your mumble
as I've brought up before, it's also a matter of only a few are taking it seriously

"
As for this is that really the best you can do? I know you probably think that is worthy of my time to respond to, but I highlight it only as an example of the similarities between your lack of racing success and the poor effort there. Food for thought.

it's funny, the people always bringing up the "wasting my time" line are the one spending 12+hours on the game during the week
Last edited by Pam on Feb 16, 2015, 2:50:27 AM
i have no idea what's going on but this is great "slacking off at work reading material"...enjoyed this reading with a green tea assist.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
Pam wrote:
I'd like to see a record from throzz to understand what I'm not doing

I managed to record and upload the latest 90 minute party race.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0s0TP85U1o

"
Pam wrote:

Act 2 takes a lot of coordination to increase party efficiency and speed up that Vaal time by a precious 1 or 2 minutes. There are several quest check points everybody needs to grab and doing these in a proper order is quite helpful to reduce tp usage and waiting around in town. The fewer times I have to tp out of my run to complete quests then the faster our Sarn timing will be. For example, having one person run to Alira while another goes to Kraityn so I can do both at the same time without waiting around in town is very useful. Also, doing all this before I reach the seal in Vaal Ruins 2 helps even more.
Last edited by Throzz on Feb 19, 2015, 4:59:27 AM
Thanks for the carry, bro. Next time i won't forget to buy the wards and upgrade the courier, i promise.
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
"
Throzz wrote:
"
Pam wrote:
I'd like to see a record from throzz to understand what I'm not doing

"
Pam wrote:

Act 2 takes a lot of coordination to increase party efficiency and speed up that Vaal time by a precious 1 or 2 minutes. There are several quest check points everybody needs to grab and doing these in a proper order is quite helpful to reduce tp usage and waiting around in town. The fewer times I have to tp out of my run to complete quests then the faster our Sarn timing will be. For example, having one person run to Alira while another goes to Kraityn so I can do both at the same time without waiting around in town is very useful. Also, doing all this before I reach the seal in Vaal Ruins 2 helps even more.

We need the inside scoop on your shoulder workout.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
Throzz wrote:

dat video description

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
Throzz wrote:

The one thing I really didn't think about which explains part of the level difference is your ability to kill bears/golems in caverns, which I rarely do
I'd have to record one of my own to properly compare the killing speed in sins2/3 but I don't feel that the difference is as significant as in caverns
how frequent is diamond shrine/adrenaline qs ? :<

"

I can probably count on my hand the times we were 5/6 when we were able to do that, but it wasn't that big of an issue however finding people that are able to go into the tp when asked is much, much harder. But in the end I still feel that your ability to navigate through sins is a bigger timesaver than anything else
Templars/Witches are faster than shadows in act 2 because of area nodes, a more leveled up flameblast and added lightning linked to Tendrils on +1 lightning. Flammability helps too. All those would probably save you a "minute", but I guess what would I know I'm just carried.
Last edited by Rithz on Feb 19, 2015, 6:15:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info