Season 11 Schedule

I'm extremely sad to see Descent: Champions leave us. I know it favors Flameblasters, a lot. But I think it's still interesting to look at in the context of class specifically, where you don't have the imbalance of uniques having an effect. It was the most fun race for me to play, in my opinion, because of the non-stop action. You were always killing something. It's also going to make my path to 500 points much more reliant on my Descent performances, which I'm definitely not as confident in. But who knows, maybe I'll leave this season with a few more demis.

Other than that, the season looks okay. Made some friends last season, so maybe I'll have a party this season? Who knows. I'm just looking forward to race more, I'll reserve judgement on the sig race until I have first hand experience with it.

~SeoHyun :)
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
Last edited by Awkamess on Feb 12, 2015, 11:20:22 AM
The schedule seems ok to me, just weirded out by the fact the 4x24min Bursts got through another time despite all the feedback but i couldn't join them anyway due to work so yeah whatever.

Good to see all those Descent and and a few Vaal Kill races, will be fun.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Awkamess wrote:
I'm extremely sad to see Descent: Champions leave us.

It'll be back. For some unexplained reason GGG refuse to put EL, Descent, and D:C in the same season anymore.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
Awkamess wrote:

It'll be back. For some unexplained reason GGG refuse to put EL, Descent, and D:C in the same season anymore.

point inflation?
"
boof wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
"
Awkamess wrote:

point inflation?

I would have liked to see them lower the point rewards then, and keep them in.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
"
unsane wrote:
"
Awkamess wrote:

Maybe they wanna save some to alternate, like if they put in all 3 at once people would get bored, but if they have 2/3 in seasons then they can switch them around next time. perhaps.
"
Pam wrote:
let's rename party races going past vaal to "Carried by Throzz/Losing to Throzz"
Last edited by Pam on Feb 15, 2015, 2:33:55 AM
^
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Feb 15, 2015, 5:32:09 AM
It would be nice if either the help information was updated each season to match the new race mode(s) or a pointer to something like the wiki where they seem correct being provided instead of the old season 2 link that is missing a lot of race mods.
"
Pam wrote:
"
Pam wrote:
let's rename party races going past vaal to "Carried by Throzz/Losing to Throzz"

You're looking at things wrong. These short races you're lucky you only have to beat one of us.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info