Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Update. I sold the crit multi axn dagger and am now using the weapon range version. It feels alot smoother and less desyncy. I am using maligaros. I feel like my game has improved alot with the weapon range version.
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:52:26 PM
On what lvl u started farming Atziri? Now i'm 88, and there is no chance to kill her for me. Here is my stuff (i have 3,6k HP)

"
qbatronix wrote:
On what lvl u started farming Atziri? Now i'm 88, and there is no chance to kill her for me. Here is my stuff (i have 3,6k HP)

i first killed atziri on lvl 83 with less gear than you have so i guess this is just a matter of practice.
Try to replace your belt for a onewith more life and your vaggan dagger with a one with crit chance (i can craft you onefor 3 ex if that can help)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:52:34 PM
Hey man. Thanks again for the "improved version". Last week I was able to 6L my Voll's Protector. I was not sure if I wanted to sell it and buy a Devotion and started to chance Amulets. I just chanced a Voll's Devotion and tried a lvl 75 map... The clearing speed is... is... beyond words.

I still need to work on my cold res (still not capped), my life and maybe a dagger with more asp.

My current gear:

I might sell the Voll's Devotion, but not sure about that. I'm still chancing for a better one. In a couple of days (5-6) I think.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:52:41 PM
Hey guys, i am currently farming the currency for buying a voll's Devotion. Can u have a look at my gear and tell me, what i should upgrade next?

"
definatly get new rings and a new dagger. for volls u could just throw some divine orb on it if u dont like its current stats

Not sure if it's worth to divine the Amulet, since it won't improve my damage. Almost sure that I'll sell this one. Thanks for the advise though.

The rings... Yeah! They suck a bit. Couldn't get any better in my budget range. Think I have to craft myself a couple and get lucky on the rolls.

For dagger... I have a couple. Which one would you recommend?

(Have 3 slaughter knives. So chance on good roll is a tiny bit higher XD)

Last edited by HydraNL on Apr 8, 2015, 11:11:43 AM
"
HydraNL wrote:
"
definatly get new rings and a new dagger. for volls u could just throw some divine orb on it if u dont like its current stats

Not sure if it's worth to divine the Amulet, since it won't improve my damage. Almost sure that I'll sell this one. Thanks for the advise though.

The rings... Yeah! They suck a bit. Couldn't get any better in my budget range. Think I have to craft myself a couple and get lucky on the rolls.

For dagger... I have a couple. Which one would you recommend?

(Have 3 slaughter knives. So chance on good roll is a tiny bit higher XD)

Always prioritize poignard due to higher attack speed, then slaughter knife, the rest is not really worth it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info