Fan Art Competition and Community Showcase #4

Will GGG respect their own rules this time!?!
Spoiler
tun tun tun!!!!!!!!
SoYouKnow
t-SHIRT Competition rule: Copy paste of skilltree on a shirt wont be considered
winner: copy paste of skilltree on a shirt
Well-dressed competition rule: Having spent a shitload of $$ in mtx and showing them all wont make you win
winners: Disco balls of MTX over 1000$ worth
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 4, 2015, 11:28:52 PM
My fan art already is my avatar :)
Last edited by sharkh20 on Feb 5, 2015, 12:05:59 AM
How is willy's vid community showcase, it just shows how shitty your game code is -_-
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Nice sculpture, Joxol!

Unfortunately, the photo quality is quite bad, except the first one. That angry look :)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Hey Bex nice post and nice competition for the comunity :)
I was expecting some sort of congratulations to HvC for his uber Atziri kills in bloodlines though, he showed big skills in build and playing. Not looking to argue, just saying :)
"PicKle Surprise!" by Willywonka_HC
I'm avoiding writing a blurb for this. I don't want to spoil it. Enjoy!

Spoiler
Any 1 can help me to understand how Willy killed his mate? This guy said "thx for PK Willy" and i didnt get anything.
Last edited by PlayArcher on Feb 5, 2015, 4:39:20 AM
"Tales of Blackguards" - by Gallio
This comic is a humorous yet touching look at some of the trials of Wraeclast.

n...never again will i frolick as a carefree glass cannon. blackgaurds are people too.
Last edited by slutbags69 on Feb 5, 2015, 5:08:48 AM
"
Any 1 can help me to understand how Willy killed his mate? This guy said "thx for PK Willy" and i didnt get anything.

CMK Computer freezes because of Willy's Vaal Spark, so he got killed by Academy Boss
Dat Academy boss is pretty sketchy guy, i remeber was killing him with max block incenirate like 20 times w/o any problems and 1 time i got insta killed by him with same setup.
"
"

CMK Computer freezes because of Willy's Vaal Spark, so he got killed by Academy Boss

Also afaik boss releases cyclone with CWDTish style, so i assume it might have raied a lot of those tornados as well.

At least once i saw Havoc PKing his mate this way :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info