Hall of grandmaster boxes loot feedback

Seein Hegemony's stream and the rewards he have gotten i must admit i was expecting the loot to be crap as always.

GGG simply doesnt know how to reward players with loot for hard content.

Anyway thats just my opinion
IGN : Sir_Big
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Achilion wrote:

GGG do know they made a grind game and you're not supposed to get a Shavs or Mjolner every time you kill a boss. Players, on the other hand, sometimes forget that.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Feb 4, 2015, 12:39:23 AM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Achilion wrote:

GGG do know they made a grind game and you're not supposed to get a Shavs or Mjolner every time you kill a boss. Players, on the other hand, sometimes forget that.

the same loot i can get in merciless ledge couple of vendor rares and blues, chaos jeweler here or there.

The price of this map is gonna down fast.
"
Achilion wrote:
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Achilion wrote:

the same loot i can get in merciless ledge couple of vendor rares and blues, chaos jeweler here or there.

The price of this map is gonna down fast.

As should the price of the map go down, GGG specifically stated the map would be fairly common so many people get to try different builds against it.

This isn't suppose to be another atziri guaranteed unique per run grind behind hours of play map, its a challenge.

Could the loot be better, probably, but doesn't need to be that much better, its about challenge, NOT reward for this map.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:

As should the price of the map go down, GGG specifically stated the map would be fairly common so many people get to try different builds against it.

This isn't suppose to be another atziri guaranteed unique per run grind behind hours of play map, its a challenge.

Could the loot be better, probably, but doesn't need to be that much better, its about challenge, NOT reward for this map.

challenge without a reward is not a challange in my book . but maybe u are right maybe this map is supposed to be only run one in a lifetime and forgotten.
"
goetzjam wrote:

I honestly don't understand this mentality, why do the two have to be mutually exclusive? I can't think of a single sensible reason.

Edit: and no, I'm obviously not saying you should get a guaranteed multiple exalt drop. But like five 69 ilvl rares? That's just atrocious. At least have the decency to make them higher ilvl or something.

Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Feb 2, 2015, 10:54:44 PM
^are they not lvl 71, since there from unique boxes? Just asking.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^are they not lvl 71, since there from unique boxes? Just asking.

Peace,

-Boem-

Nope, 69, Mathil checked /itemlevel after opening one.
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Feb 2, 2015, 11:59:53 PM
^Thx sir, that is a bit disappointing i agree, i sort of figured it would follow the standard +2 Ilvl rule since it is a unique box after all.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : but i am guessing he had a good time with the challenge? So that should count for something, no? It's bragging rights like every other additional challenge provided by the game.

Pretty sure were gonna see "but can it beat the grandmasters map" soonish :').
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 3, 2015, 12:04:40 AM
"
Achilion wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

challenge without a reward is not a challange in my book . but maybe u are right maybe this map is supposed to be only run one in a lifetime and forgotten.

This is something I cannot fathom. A challenge and a reward do not have to be intertwined.

E: A book is not a book without a carpet.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Feb 3, 2015, 12:09:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info