Well so far it seems the strongbox fix worked

As far as i can tell, the lag and loading of opening strongboxes has been vastly reduced. Though this is only from the few that i have opened, maybe certain mods will be worse than others, like the exile one. But usually my game would freeze for a couple seconds when i opened any box and thats gone.

How bout you guys? Is it better for you?
definitely better, a great fix :)
mine was the same, lagged out every time I opened a strongbox, no problems so far since the patch
I didn't have load issues so no change there. The only thing I noticed is the spawning mobs are more spread out spacially.
agreed. not a bad thing though IMO. can't kill them all in one punch on my facebreaker anymore but at least not getting trapped in the middle anymore when it all lags out so still prefer the updated version :)
For me it still lags on certain boxes but that's nothing compared to 1-2 second screen freezes I had before.
worked for me , great fix .
The freezes were only happening for boxes containing a rogue exile. Is that fixed now?
A little update, it does still lag a little when there's an exile in the box, but it's not as bad as before. I imagine people with SSD's aren't going to notice much, but for us poor people this is a great QOL fix. So kudos to GGG.
nope, did not change much, just died once last night after the new patch because of the lagging
The Strongbox "fix" and the new flask changes are easily the best parts of the latest patch. However, my game often freezes up for maybe two seconds after all monsters are out of the box, so there's still a lot of potential for lag/desyn-related deaths.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info