What race reward system do you prefer?

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 30, 2015, 11:47:18 PM
VOTE
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
when currency used to be a reward.
Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Unclean.
Stockades and beatings for those in the last 25%
I think this topic is better suited for the racing forum

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jan 31, 2015, 2:20:39 AM
Alternate art 100%.

Currency, sure for lower tiers, but man! There have been some amazing alternate arts for racing!

Granted, I would like to see a linear progression to the race structure. IE: Alternate art topaz ring (white item) below an alternate art unique item (even if it is kind of weak sauce).
Alternate art but able to be traded in as an MTX that I can use on any league. This way I don't end up with all the cool alternate artwork rewards eventually all ending up on permanent leagues.

Just a clarification that the MTX would consist solely of the artwork to be applied to other items, not an actual item I could claim.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Jan 31, 2015, 3:03:46 AM
"
Alternate art but able to be traded in as an MTX that I can use on any league. This way I don't end up with all the cool alternate artwork rewards eventually all ending up on permanent leagues.

As an MTX?

Now there's a cool thought!

EDIT: I mean, we've seen MTX being handed out as challenge rewards for a ladder season. Why can't that go into the race season as well?

I approve 100%
Last edited by PoofGoof on Jan 31, 2015, 3:03:36 AM
Only Cosmetic skins. Races should be only about the competition. The prize other than recognition should not be an incentive.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Jan 31, 2015, 3:13:41 AM
"

Just a clarification that the MTX would consist solely of the artwork to be applied to other items, not an actual item I could claim.

this way they also dont have to do actual artworks for uniques that already exist but they could rather just go ham on designing like 6orso really nice artworks/3d art
like 2 for rings/belts that dont show as 3d art anyway and 4 that come with a 3d moddel

but oh wait. having mtx ina thempleague without buying it is bad. right now you even have to pay to apply your altart to your items in std. so go figure this will never happen :(
Last edited by iHaku on Jan 31, 2015, 3:54:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info