Test your Psychopathic traits

"
DrWood wrote:

I got the reference. (Sherlock is great! Not sure if there is another series though).

The point is that there is no such thing as a high functioning sociopath not in the way it is presented there anyway
I've not yet checked out Elementary, though from friends' anecdotes, seems to be pretty good. I like that they envisioned Watson as a female character!
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
21%

And to think I thought I was a total bad-arse.
"
Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

36%

But looks can be deceiving *smirk
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
48% mid way. i can dig it.
Smoother than Smooth.
i didn`t do this test, no im not afraid of it lol ^^

just took a look @ the "view latest results"

its very interisting, that 69% of psychos who did it, read finacnial times
a documentation of the arte tv channel in europe , if remeber right, said that many psychos are found at the finanical sector...
what a wonder

and its interesting that more less psychos like cat`s =D
yeah yeah,the cats ^^

...your mom told ur, everything has it`s price ? pass me ur mom`s phone number^^
Capitalism has no problems, it is the problem Ò_ó

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info