Free Leo service Level 8

Hello my fellow pvpers,i got my leo to level 8 recently if anyone wants to add the mod
"cannot roll mods with required level above 28"
feel free to pm/add me in game to do so

(standard only)
cost 3 blessed orb

cheers =)
Last edited by noobsmashery2k on Jan 26, 2015, 1:51:15 PM
Awesome, thanks for sharing. :D
I still don't understand what the point of this mod is.

It's obviously catered towards LLD, yet to even use this mod you would need to craft from scatch, aka blue item and eternal reg/exalting until 6t1 rare. If you craft this onto a 4 stat rare, you can only exalt it for a 5th stat. If you feel like exalting it a 2nd time for a 6th stat, you can't even use this mod. If you put this mod on a blue item, it does absolutely nothing because, using alterations will remove and negate the effect of the mod (not to mention 3 blessed orbs per 1 alteration). Using regal will mean you can start mastercrafting....... which means you don't even need the mod in the first place because there are set item levels for master mods. Adding this onto a mod to chaos would remove the mod and make it completely useless.

This is also beyond stupid because you could simply get a ilvl 36 base and not worry about it in the first place. It's also retarded that such a mod would exist when mastercrafting would often give you master mods that require a lower level but the actual regular mod would be above said level requirement.

For example, Cold and Lightning res 24%+ will require level 29+ to wear due to being ilvl 37+. On the otherhand, crafting cold or lightning res from Haku requires (ilvl 30 IIRC) and is within the level 28 requirement but gives 25-30% res. Comparing the two, 18-23 for normal mod vs 25-30 for Haku mod.

You could do everything this mod does (and significantly easier too) by simply not getting the mod.

Nevertheless, gratz on Leo 8!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Jan 26, 2015, 2:08:58 PM
"
Skyforth wrote:

It's obviously catered towards LLD, yet to even use this mod you would need to craft from scatch, aka blue item and eternal reg/exalting until 6t1 rare. If you craft this onto a 4 stat rare, you can only exalt it for a 5th stat. If you feel like exalting it a 2nd time for a 6th stat, you can't even use this mod. If you put this mod on a blue item, it does absolutely nothing because, using alterations will remove and negate the effect of the mod (not to mention 3 blessed orbs per 1 alteration). Using regal will mean you can start mastercrafting....... which means you don't even need the mod in the first place because there are set item levels for master mods. Adding this onto a mod to chaos would remove the mod and make it completely useless.

This is also beyond stupid because you could simply get a ilvl 36 base and not worry about it in the first place. It's also retarded that such a mod would exist when mastercrafting would often give you master mods that require a lower level but the actual regular mod would be above said level requirement.

For example, Cold and Lightning res 24%+ will require level 29+ to wear due to being ilvl 37+. On the otherhand, crafting cold or lightning res from Haku requires (ilvl 30 IIRC) and is within the level 28 requirement but gives 25-30% res. Comparing the two, 18-23 for normal mod vs 25-30 for Haku mod.

You could do everything this mod does (and significantly easier too) by simply not getting the mod.

Nevertheless, gratz on Leo 8!

It's the baller status mod.

My guess is, the very few items like this you put it on to exalt, remove mod then craft a mod on it.

Too bad -mana made a piece of jewelery like this, most likely trash.
Last edited by terrex on Jan 26, 2015, 2:15:58 PM
I had assumed "Leo mod" would be used to increase the odds of a successful regal roll on a Vagan or Tora signature mod weapon...
"
Skyforth wrote:

Let there be a godly regal. Also thanks Jenn for helping :s
Last edited by lapiz on Jan 26, 2015, 3:58:05 PM
"
VZ58 wrote:
I had assumed "Leo mod" would be used to increase the odds of a successful regal roll on a Vagan or Tora signature mod weapon...

Great idea for the melee weps. Unsure on how significant the damage loss would be for a bow and if the bleeding would be worth it.
It's only worth it if you roll a vicious mod, otherwise you can't come close to competing with 200+ pdps. I had a tora bow with 150 pdps and it was definitely viable, but to be on the same level it needs the 165+ range imo. *for tora bows
Last edited by bigfoot312 on Jan 26, 2015, 6:10:16 PM
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
It's only worth it if you roll a vicious mod, otherwise you can't come close to competing with 200+ pdps. I had a tora bow with 150 pdps and it was definitely viable, but to be on the same level it needs the 165+ range imo. *for tora bows

Really appreciate you sharing the results. Have had this as an ongoing project like many I am sure.

I had a 140 pdps crit bone bow on my crit daggers switch, which was actually very effective on crits, but otherwise the dot was way too little. If you're going for the kite effect you'll want to leave off LMP, which also loses quite a bit of attk speed/hit chance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info