Tempest shield + EE

What greendude said is correct, I am more than certian that tree wasn't nerfed because of pvp. Block was overall very strong PvE, since 75% of the time you'd ignore 100% of the damage. This combined with Acrobatics and evasion made you close to unkillable.

One very common build was the lightning strike ranger, which had insane defense. Same with WoE duelists. It had to be tuned down.

Have been changes in PvP which did not affect PvE

*Conversion trap(As greendude mentioned)
*Righteous Fire(Sadly this was overnerfed)

And if you were to change the keystone, you'd significantly change PvE too which is what we do not want, us pvpers or the rest of PoE community.

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Effective. Had 160% overcap and was even using PoF lol.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Well molen shell dmg needs a nerf regardless, but I really don't think temp shield should proc EE.
^
Molten shell and TS , sometimes both is mostly annoying things in HLD reflects, its true. And its not a problem of cwdt, now its hand cast.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
I still think tempest shield should not work with EE =\
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
I still think tempest shield should not work with EE =\

Or may be this:its defencive skills TS and MShell, yes? So if u look at range of MS = 15!!!!
May be do on this 2 skills range 10 , so its close combat defence gems.
And one more thing about TS,its spell, so its OP on low life crit builds. If we do TS from spell to cast ... bum no OP at all.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Mar 1, 2015, 9:13:16 AM
overcapping res this much to counter EE in 3v3s is really hard. Especially in caster and caster combo opponent compositions. Idk, I think elemental damage being close to phys damage balance doesnt make sense and phys has been nerfed too hard. Sure in most cases phys wins over casters but I think thats mostly because of lack of creativity in the past. Even with phys doing more damage, ele has so much utlity and many different spell options for different opponents where melee players are quite a bit more limited. Melee can ofcourse use spells but the int requirements on some of them are quite high. My 2hander duelist cant use arc to detrap, I imagine he can use firestorm but the cast speed deficit is hard to overcome. In general casters are easier to gear. At the top top ceiling they may be harder if you are talking about +1 6link chest or staff, but cannot be knocked back 6link is hard to get, as well as curse on hit melee gloves or cbkb boots that are worth a shit. All in all casters shouldnt be able to facetank melee and out dps them close range in most cases.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info