[1.3] The Green Tornado (10 Frenzy Charge, Crit Bow Frenzy Ranger)

Hey guys, thanks for checking out and trying the build! I'm happy people are enjoying it :)

Sorry to anyone who tried to contact me through PoE messages as I've been gone for quite a while now. I hope everyone managed to sort out their questions.

...as for the no Drillneck / 100% pierce thing, I've been asked that a lot. 50% piece is definitely not the best and a Drillneck + swapping to piece gem is an option. However, I find that once I get my charges up, I attack so fast that it is more than enough; it's not like I just click once and shoot one volly that may or may not pierce - I machine gun a bunch and a good amount will always pierce. The new jewel system should up my piece to at least 65% if not more, so things will only get better for the non-Drillneck version of the build!
Well, yea, the build got a *LITTLE* better with the frenzy changes.

I have only just started messing around, but it went from 19k~ on a 5L with GMP to 35k. With the exact same gear and links and stuff from pre 2.0 (the passive tree I threw together is a little wonky, too, and could be MUCH better).

I'm not sure when I'll get around to updating the guide for 2.0 for real, since I'm working on other stuff, but I just wanted to pop in and give anyone thinking about trying this build a small update.
Finally respecced after a while, still having a lack of life but not that disappointed.

30k dps with 9 frenzy charges and 3 power charges
Gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info