[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

Hi there!

As far as getting to 5l or 6l 2-hand staff goes, wouldn't Pledge of Hands be a decent choice to get your SRS on? You'd spare the echo gem (as you're very short in slots with that many gems), get increased max mana (to get higher level clarity gem).
Last edited by Gillou on Sep 16, 2015, 8:25:03 AM
"
Crowcide wrote:
Why you should play this particular build:

The best part of this build is that the entry point is so low. You can easily hit 200k damage on found

Hi man, curious if this build is Atziri / Uber capable?
"
Xexist wrote:
"
Crowcide wrote:
Why you should play this particular build:

The best part of this build is that the entry point is so low. You can easily hit 200k damage on found

Hi man, curious if this build is Atziri / Uber capable?

Ok it is, now that I have read more.

Curious though because I didnt see it posted. Whats the best way to level? Skellies and zombies arent putting out enough damage to more very fast. I take on one small group and move on to the next small group.

Any way to put out more dps early so I can level faster?
Been running this build for a couple days (my first summoner) now and got up to lvl 65 (a3m) before I had to swap out my wanderlust and dodre's tenure though Im still using a goldrim and tabula. Been pretty fun so far. I have been using a 20q Vaal Summon Skeles gem quite a lot too and it makes short work of every boss with the exception of Malachai so its been pretty fun so far. My question is this:

Am I doing something wrong with auras?

There seems to be no difference between running Hatred and not. I would think that an occasional freeze would show me that its working but I dont even think that my minions are killing anything any faster. Did I miss something? Im running Hatred with Generosity so theres nothing on my buff bar,the only indication that its on is the mana reservation.
"
Dalnor73 wrote:
Been running this build for a couple days (my first summoner) now and got up to lvl 65 (a3m) before I had to swap out my wanderlust and dodre's tenure though Im still using a goldrim and tabula. Been pretty fun so far. I have been using a 20q Vaal Summon Skeles gem quite a lot too and it makes short work of every boss with the exception of Malachai so its been pretty fun so far. My question is this:

Am I doing something wrong with auras?

There seems to be no difference between running Hatred and not. I would think that an occasional freeze would show me that its working but I dont even think that my minions are killing anything any faster. Did I miss something? Im running Hatred with Generosity so theres nothing on my buff bar,the only indication that its on is the mana reservation.

Are you using Lightning Orb spell along with Elemental Equilibrium (EE)? EE is what makes the technique work - your lightning damage will begin to weaken the enemies to Fire and Cold. Then the minions inflict cold damage (via Hatred). You must use Generosity on Hatred otherwise YOUR attacks will inflict cold damage too, which screws up EE.
Great build for new players. +1
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I have added cold dmg on my weapom, does that screw up my ball lighning for EE or only my mellee attacks with that weapom, and does not apply for spells that I cast ?
Hi there, im currently using your build and have enough currency to buy some gear but my question is at what level does this build start to shine?
Leveling as it seems a bit slow atm ^_^

Thanks
In this gear for the build, you don't make any mention of a +1 curse ring or anything to that effect. But you've got two curses listed with the Ball Lighting gem:

Elemental Weakness - Curse on hit - Vulnerability- Ball of lightning

How does this work if you don't have an item with a +1 curse bonus?
"
In this gear for the build, you don't make any mention of a +1 curse ring or anything to that effect. But you've got two curses listed with the Ball Lighting gem:

Elemental Weakness - Curse on hit - Vulnerability- Ball of lightning

How does this work if you don't have an item with a +1 curse bonus?

Whisper of Doom passive skill, top of tree. It allows your enemies an additional curse.
IGN: Thyranno
Last edited by thyran0 on Oct 7, 2015, 1:26:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info