Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[HC][1.3] The Simple Arc Build / Guide - HC Tested Safe and Effective! *Atziri Viable*

Any reason your running elemental weakness over conductivity?
"
Nyalith09 wrote:
Any reason your running elemental weakness over conductivity?

A 20/20 elemental weakness will actually give us 48% reduced ele res as opposed to a max of 39% with conductivity at lvl 20. This is much better for parties as not everyone will do only lightning damage and the 14% chance to shock at lvl 20 is severe overkill. 45% is more than enough chance to shock already and with any flask up, it goes up to 55%.

Maybe if you are soloing and your chance to shock is low (under 20%ish), conductivity might be better.
"
reskone wrote:
looks solid arc build
are u planning to use pledge ?

I am not planning on it, no. I much prefer to use a shield in general, though.
i just died on my srs on i plan doing your build :)

dont u have issue with living blood or some voidspawn ?

thx for sharing
"
reskone wrote:
i just died on my srs on i plan doing your build :)

dont u have issue with living blood or some voidspawn ?

thx for sharing

Sorry to hear about your SRS! :(

I have not had an issue with living blood yet this league - they die far to fast to ever be much of a problem. Occasionally the one that has those fire bombs will spawn them right away and you have to back off for a bit but other than that, not a problem.

Haast can be a bitch sometimes but usually if you have a vaal storm call up, he's not too awful bad - just have to play careful and smart. Abaxoth himself is dangerous, be VERY careful of him.
Last edited by Charger29 on Jan 24, 2015, 1:36:59 PM
never seen him spawn yet :)

about the build, you advice geofri but i guess i'll have to spend many chroma to get blue sockets only, one is 4blues at 1exalted should i take that ( i have total like 6-7 ex)
"
reskone wrote:
never seen him spawn yet :)

about the build, you advice geofri but i guess i'll have to spend many chroma to get blue sockets only, one is 4blues at 1exalted should i take that ( i have total like 6-7 ex)

Geofri's is Armour/Energy Shield so 4 blues should be no problem. You should be able to buy a Geofri's for 10c or even less at the moment.
yep for some reason i readed armour/eva

I also bought a wand 110 lightning dmg i can craft leech or casting speed what would u do assuming that i wont have money for belt after buying cloack of defience
"
reskone wrote:
yep for some reason i readed armour/eva

I also bought a wand 110 lightning dmg i can craft leech or casting speed what would u do assuming that i wont have money for belt after buying cloack of defience

This was my wand before the one I have now.

It's really just up to you. If you don't use empower and instead have faster casting you may cast fast enough to not feel the need for cast speed on the wand.
well i bought a 105lightning dmg and crafted speed since i couldnt craft leech

Also wouldn't Lightning coil be better than cod ? we lose mana regen but dmg reduction should be higher since we use purity of lightinign

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info