Bump
Global 1 - Zoo
"
PigJuicer wrote:
Global 1 - Zoo

Lol I have a half a mind to add that lol
.bump
bump
What makes a channel "the official" anything? Is there some kind of process one goes through before it is legitamised on this list? Does the channel need to be active and actually used for it to count in the case of 820 as opposed to 800? These questions add some kind of discussion to this thread but don't see it anywhere. Since you're just bumping for visibility I guess I'd just would like to see this moved to Gameplay Help as there's no valuable discussion that bumping this will bring...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
What makes a channel "the official" anything? Is there some kind of process one goes through before it is legitamised on this list? Does the channel need to be active and actually used for it to count in the case of 820 as opposed to 800? These questions add some kind of discussion to this thread but don't see it anywhere. Since you're just bumping for visibility I guess I'd just would like to see this moved to Gameplay Help as there's no valuable discussion that bumping this will bring...

I guess you are kind of right. Originally the idea was that I noticed more and more channels becoming popular such as the 820 Masters chat channel and the currency chat channel. So one I posted them to one place for more people to get the chance to see them and make them more popular. Second I was hoping to acquire more channels in hopes of a greater community. Bring more players together in one place. Someone suggested that there be a mapping channel which sounds great to me and I figure should sound great to most players. So I added it. How else do these things get settled on? Someone sets the standard and others follow.
Yes, the discussion boards are for people like StDrakeX who likes to discuss. I suggest you to request this thread to be moved to the Gameplay Help, as he proposed.
"
Inksm3ar wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:

I guess you are kind of right. Originally the idea was that I noticed more and more channels becoming popular such as the 820 Masters chat channel and the currency chat channel. So one I posted them to one place for more people to get the chance to see them and make them more popular. Second I was hoping to acquire more channels in hopes of a greater community. Bring more players together in one place. Someone suggested that there be a mapping channel which sounds great to me and I figure should sound great to most players. So I added it. How else do these things get settled on? Someone sets the standard and others follow.

You could add the language channels, I don't know if they're being used but they do exist. They can be found in the guild forums, but my questions were kinda raised only since it's not really worth mentioning that lets say a shop is selling a certain item and people should be made aware but then the shop is never open? Something like that...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
I'm pretty sure that /100 /150 and /800 are completely empty. There is no one there. Haven't even seen 1 message in the last 3 days.

Only /820 active.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Last edited by rockmassif on Feb 2, 2015, 6:34:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info