What character class are you quiz

I put together a quiz that will tell you what PoE character class you are:

www.theepicnesssociety.com/characterclassquiz

Enjoy and feel free to post your results, I'm a witch :)
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Interesting, I'm a Shadow. I wanted to be Elreon. No, wait...
"
I'm a witch.

We already know that.
I'm a shadow. This doesn't mean i have to get a bowl cut now does it?
I came up a shadow too. Funny, but for reasons that aren't apparent to you yet.
Weird were getting so many witches and shadows, I did some tests on some of my friends and they got a Templar, 2 Scions, and a Ranger, Hopefully just a coincidence. Anyway, glad people are taking it :)
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
jugglereli wrote:
Weird were getting so many witches and shadows, I did some tests on some of my friends and they got a Templar, 2 Scions, and a Ranger, Hopefully just a coincidence. Anyway, glad people are taking it :)

Only Shadows and Witches comment on this thread.
I got Marauder. Not sure what that says about me.
I got Scion.

Kinda ironic since I chose "not very much" when it asked me if I liked talking a lot.
I wondered if the actual result was just a random drawing.

If I was to do one of these, it would test your personality traits to determine which character you should choose. Then the answers would be a random insult of some sort.

Example:
Spoiler
The test result indicate that you are a spoiled, narcissistic, possibly deranged serial killer in training and would be best for the rest of the world if you were locked away in a deep dungeon and forgot about until you rot away. Either that or a career in advertizing. Character that best suit you. Templar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info