Announcing the PvP Season One America and Europe Invitationals

Hope it's a great success. May the best exile win!
"
Best thing about watching PvP is Someone Always Dies.

Everyone's a winner, except the ones who have to be scraped off the floor with a spatula.

Ain't it the truth! Going to try and catch it if I'm able.
hopefully there is gonna be a video up on youtube of the matches. may miss the event D:
"
ChainBlade wrote:
hopefully there is gonna be a video up on youtube of the matches. may miss the event D:

Or a highlights package. Not sure I'll get to see any of it live.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Hope it will be a hit!
Id probably find this a whole lot more interesting if thered been more than a couple dozen players who had competitively viable pvp characters in the first place. Top 32 out of the less than 100 players who attended most events doesnt exactly come across as cream of the crop.

Please fix the pvp league setup in general for future seasons so that event attendance exceeds double digits and a similar ghost town level of massive non-participation doesnt happen again.
IGN: KoTao
Okay. You guys said 20-21 and now it's on 17th.guess it's impossible for me to make it.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I think PoE is not a game suited for PvP...balance is impossible...
Will be watching the tourny! :)

I'm fine with "op" skills being "abused", cause showcasing them in the finals..., that's definitely the best way for them to get rebalanced (for Pvp) and hence guarantee a better balance for the next season :)

Even though I think that rebalancing skills during seasons should be considered as well, sure some people will be disappointed, but at least it allows for more build diversity and less frustration.
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Jan 14, 2015, 3:38:07 AM
#1 rating on ladder
Won almost all events I participated but, fuck HLD
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info