increased armour
increased max energy shield
95% increased defenses from equipped shield
120% increased energy shield from equipped shield
then + 40.4% energy shield

if I remember everything right.

Regards.
Okay, thanks much.
Do I assume that 'defenses' is shorthand for "Evasion and Armor"?
This seems too good to be true if 'defenses' applies to ES.
But I could be wrong, since I spent like 90 points on the offline skilltree making the most defensive templar I could muster.

But maybe that's also why it's a bad build.

This is very relevant because I want to get the math roughly right for an HP and Block-stacking character that just might take acrobatics, who is currently at level 12
Why am I wearing a heavy belt if I haven't got any pants?
Last edited by Milchut on Mar 28, 2013, 6:28:15 AM
increased defenses will apply even to energy shield value on any shield that has it.
1337 21gn17ur3
<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Oct 18, 2018, 10:49:48 PM
Can unidentified items be mirrored and these mirrored items identified?
How much -%Res do you get when you have Elemental Weakness on you by mobs or maps
someone asked something similar last page, answer was -40% if the negative res is caused by elemental weakness curse.
I have 2 mechanics questions for you guys:

If you have an 'increased item rarity' materia slotted with a fire spell, and the firespell sets someone on fire and they burn to death (instead of being killed by the initial fireball damage), does the item rarity effect still happen?

When you are in a zone that's a much lower level than you, you get an experience penalty. Does this penalty apply to leveling materia as well? I ask because when doing Fellshrine runs, I get much less experience than when running maps but, my materia was seeming to level up faster than when doing the maps.

Thanks a lot. If this question had been asked already I apologize, but it hadn't been added to the OP yet so I assume it hasn't.

Cheers
Character name: TsunadePimpcane, Cracksmokinhobo
no, burning doesn't trigger support gem based item find mods. gear still works though.
no, gems get 10% of exp monster would be giving you. yes, you get a penalty for being overleveled but gems get constant amount if you're always fighting certain level mobs.
Anyone knows for sure (with official background)

How Itemlevel + Chance of sockets works?

I know the first item (ilevel 1) has 3 sockets. Which seems unlikely to be correct but more of an different rule for that first item.

Crazy. German. Storyteller. Writer. Poet.
Item level needed for number of sockets
1 socket : 1
2 sockets: 1
3 sockets: 15
4 sockets: 28
5 sockets: 35
6 sockets: 50

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info