BEWARE MASTER ROTATION SCAMMER

[Removed by Support]

We were doing a zana 6/7 rotation

these guys can confirm his poor behaviour in the rotation and then solo-ing his own mission last.
[Removed by Support]

beware of him and avoid him. I posted in 820 after we got screwed, to which other players also mentioned being screwed out of rotations and various missions.

Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Jan 9, 2015, 6:22:37 PM
I was in that party, can confirm.
thanks man, hope this takes off alittle so others can avoid a player like this guy.
Hi there,

Please be familiar with our Forum Guidelines (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514309) specifically section D.

If you feel that a player or community member has crossed a line please report it us at support@grindinggear.com for review.
No longer works at GGG
Global 820 is like the wild west, there are no laws but if you break one you will get shot in the back by an angry man in cowboy boots.

:)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
thanks mike will do that rather. just feel people needed to know as soon as possible as he is currently active
"
MikeP_GGG wrote:

Be Excellent To Each Other

So very much yes.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
yeah I was is in the party can confirm
Who in their right mind would name their character "Removed by Support"?
Last edited by camapngu133 on Jan 10, 2015, 12:56:42 AM
Badum tish.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info