Hideout Of The Week

"
AridZephyr wrote:
Is hideout of the week still going?

wondering when I should submit mine...

the problem with hideout of the week was that people quickly stopped doing and watching that. imo its one of the best ideas in poe, the problem wasnt that people didnt like it, problem was that you can have a max of 2 permanent hideouts per account so people quickly got fed up

i know myself how i would feel if i had to delete a hideout i put much work in, so i avoid it as well. thats the only reason why i have 2 accounts, so i can have 4 hideouts lol. now i only make random crap hideouts so i dont feel bad when league ends and i have to delete it
Hello, I made a quite nice HO, put lots of love into it, but my laptop aint the best, how and where do i post some screenshots/could someone maybe take a look and make a video with good graphics to show it off? Id really aprecciate a reply, THX!!
oops
Last edited by muluc on Jul 21, 2016, 6:22:08 PM
<3
"
muluc wrote:
Hello, I made a quite nice HO, put lots of love into it, but my laptop aint the best, how and where do i post some screenshots/could someone maybe take a look and make a video with good graphics to show it off? Id really aprecciate a reply, THX!!

if ur computer is shit (and even if it isnt), the best thing would be to record with MSI Afterburner. program is free and designed for graph card overclocking. video recording was just a feature, but that feature is better than the actual programs designed for recording, like for example fraps, which will eat your RAM faster than google chrome

once you make a video file, compress it using Virtual Dub, again a free program that does its job better than paid ones. theres a codec you need to install, x264vfw, it will make your video files 100-1000 times smaller and easy to fit to youtube
heyy neato!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Hey i made a verry nice ho in abyss.

its based on Eleron hideout with the focus om cave forest ruins. i hope this will open more creative ways to make your hideout look even better!

om nom nom very nice :)
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Bring Hideout of the Week Back.
I will get this thing going again. Making a Video every Week featuring a really well done Hideout sound great! This shouldn't be a Self Promotion but if you are interested, I'll release them on my YouTube Channel: youtube.com/mbXtreme it really fits the Content I create :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info