[2.0 update No EB? No problem] SuperNova | whole screen 111K DPS | Atziri ez 4 min all boss'

- Gear looks good cept low life on helm and gloves...if you look at my gear I try and get 70+ life every slot but boots. But I started this build in Rampage and had 4-5 months to optimize since so...

Maybe you can use this for CWDT and use mage gloves?

Either way I'd address those two and get life to 4800? takes time...

Here is some more of my old stuff as you can see I went through lots of gear

as far as windscreams - Pay no more than 5EX for +1 - Back when I got mine there were about 10 +1 gem listed but i guess they all sold since...however they are very cheap in std like pay no more than 8c and maybe try and vaal +1??? Odds are 1:13 so... Honestly thats really end game trying to squeeze dps out of build.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 16, 2015, 5:03:55 PM
Update @ 42.5K with 21 Ice nova

Git R Dun!
Finally Made a lvl 4 empower. AA and Herald of ICE both running @ 26

Git R Dun!
Which one is better shadow or witch?
Shadow now. Because witch got cast speed nerfed in 1.3 I started this build in Rampage and witch was better then.
Git R Dun!
Having a hard time looking for a windscream with the exact colors and +1.
I paid 25 vaals and 25 chroms and made one with vorici 2G recipe. Mine used to be BRRR.
Git R Dun!
Would heart of ice be worth it?
Last edited by Spanxsy on Mar 5, 2015, 12:59:25 AM
Not until you made lvl 97...My tree is needed as is until about 93 then you can take whatever you want

------------
Playing around with max dps now gems are all 20/20
THIS is highest dps in PoH, even empower 4 cant match Cold to fire

OFC no life leech so have to rely strictly on auto warlords and pots

Again thats why we double auto curse

No pen gem doesnt make sense when doing 4 types of damage

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 6, 2015, 1:19:35 PM
Would this build be viable without using a Pledge of Hands? I still have a 6L chest but I'd really love to try and give this a shot w/Duel wielding wands or maybe Divinarius. (guessing wands are better for the Cast Speed rolls)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info