• Alexlulz (second in US01-50-STD)

America Hardcore:
  • Lordsidro (first in US01-03-HC)
  • GrindcoreTHRALL (first in US01-26-HC)
  • killtacular (first in US01-49-HC)

Europe Standard:
  • SirEdwards (first in EU01-04-STD)
  • lapiz (first in EU01-27-STD)
  • Dsfarblarwaggle (first in EU01-50-STD)

Europe Hardcore:
  • Johnny_Annihilation (first in EU01-03-HC)
  • poeacc79 (first in EU01-26-HC)
  • FreshlyCleaned (first in EU01-49-HC)

There's one more set of Swiss events left - next weekend. We'll also be awarding invitations to the top two players by Season Points and 1v1 LLD PvP Rating in both Standard and Hardcore for America and Europe, once the season has ended.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Qarl on Jan 5, 2015, 7:59:30 PM
cool.
although, i am not a PvP guy. just bump you
page one is great also, :p
Last edited by killthemll on Jan 5, 2015, 8:08:40 PM
Cool! Can't wait to see this event!!
huper
"
busy

None of those events even managed 100 players. Half had fewer than 50.

An alternate system to the current "bring your own expensive/legacy/ultrarare gear or dont bother showing up" setup is going to be required if you want pvp events to ever manage more than double digit attendance- something similar to races where everyone starts out on roughly equal footing, so theres incentive for the 99.99~% of the player base that hasnt spent the last year hoarding orbs and/or perfecting a pvp gearset to compete.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
"
busy

None of those events even managed 100 players. Half had fewer than 50.

An alternate system to the current "bring your own expensive/legacy/ultrarare gear or dont bother showing up" setup is going to be required if you want pvp events to ever manage more than double digit attendance- something similar to races where everyone starts out on roughly equal footing, so theres incentive for the 99.99~% of the player base that hasnt spent the last year hoarding orbs and/or perfecting a pvp gearset to compete.

The premade characters should have come with tabulas and almost top tier items. Currently its pretty unbelievable how bad premades perform in pvp. Seriously, blue items?

With racing not a high priority within the game compared to PvE I doubt PvP will ever grow beyond the same 50 people soaking up easy, uncontested rewards. Great system.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Jan 5, 2015, 9:08:46 PM
Sure
Saved
Thread finally opened. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

No Greendude or Willy?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Qarl edits Chris' posts ? O.o
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info