Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

"
Vierhon wrote:
Power Siphon culls even Act Bosses, is that a bug or something? Because it's quite a bonus. xD

Has worked like that since forever
acct: Daytrippers
Main char: DayRip
Hey I really enjoyed this build pre-Awakening patch and was wondering how the 2.0 Awakening patch has changed and altered it. Is the damage/survivability better or worse? Also, how has the changes to leech affected the build? Thanks!
IGN: TrulyRighteous
Are you guys leveling a Ranger grabbing any Int nodes early on to start leveling Power Siphon and PCoC?
Last edited by Radagastt on Jul 16, 2015, 1:06:45 AM
I am using a blood magic gem to run my damage skills allowing me to reserve my whole mana pool for more auras. I was wondering why you don't mention that as an option even? Is it because losing the extra link used for blood magic is too much? With the life regen I have from the tree it keeps up with the cost without any issues.
"
Darkeayras wrote:
I am using a blood magic gem to run my damage skills allowing me to reserve my whole mana pool for more auras. I was wondering why you don't mention that as an option even? Is it because losing the extra link used for blood magic is too much? With the life regen I have from the tree it keeps up with the cost without any issues.

I agree. With Blood Magic gem, you can use HoT with curse on hit Assassin's Mark and drop the PCoC gem as OP mentioned. So you don't really lose a gem slot either. + you save 3 passive points (the mana leech ones) Really curious why OP didn't mention that.
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:
Hey I really enjoyed this build pre-Awakening patch and was wondering how the 2.0 Awakening patch has changed and altered it. Is the damage/survivability better or worse? Also, how has the changes to leech affected the build? Thanks!

Way more damage, 50-100% more.
Survivability is lower, we lost the free CWDT+IC and OP Ondar's Guile, but everyone did so it's not too bad. With the huge damage buff you can drop some damage for defense if needed.
Leech changes are fine late game, but leveling and early maps will be a pain until you have a high physical hits.

"
Radagastt wrote:
Are you guys leveling a Ranger grabbing any Int nodes early on to start leveling Power Siphon and PCoC?

You will want to get 1-2 INT nodes on tree while leveling then respec them later when you're in the top of the tree.

"
Kadivh wrote:
"
Darkeayras wrote:

I agree. With Blood Magic gem, you can use HoT with curse on hit Assassin's Mark and drop the PCoC gem as OP mentioned. So you don't really lose a gem slot either. + you save 3 passive points (the mana leech ones) Really curious why OP didn't mention that.

I guess it's a playstyle preference. I'm really not a fan of BM gem in physical based builds.

Herald of Thunder doesn't give much damage and the on-hit effect I find isn't as reliable is PCOC for keeping up power charges. I'd run Arctic Armour instead but would still rather just use mana leech on tree/gear.
The 2.0 leech changes aren't that bad once you have high physical damage, I actually leech better in 2.0.
Also, using BM gem will cut in to your life leech. We don't have much life regen so it would just be the high mana cost of the skill cutting in to your leech.
Not to mention losing DPS support gems on your single target attack, where they're needed the most.

I've written a lot of counter arguments to BM gem, I can't see any real benefit apart from ease of play. Use BM gem if you prefer though.
IGN: @Oos
What would you change for playing HC? Looking at Melding cluster for a bit more HP but dunno what to drop.
why didn't you pick any socket? Jewels so far looks really useful.
Would this work as a Scion as well? For HC.
"
JangoMV wrote:
What would you change for playing HC? Looking at Melding cluster for a bit more HP but dunno what to drop.

You could maybe drop Depth Perception and maybe Wandslinger.
I wouldn't change too much with the tree on HC, just getting 1-2 life% jewels and focusing more defensively on gear.
I got to 95 in HC pre-2.0, but defense was a lot stronger then.

"
traumaxbl wrote:
why didn't you pick any socket? Jewels so far looks really useful.

I left them out as to not confuse people, but jewels are recommended, the two point jewel sockets are a great choice if you have good jewels.

"
zankioh wrote:
Would this work as a Scion as well? For HC.

I wouldn't recommend Scion, you're losing both offense and defense. Pick Ranger or Shadow, Ranger prefered.
IGN: @Oos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info