[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

oops forgot my helm

its pretty nice so ill add it in

for leveling i used a tabula, and this wand with heralds

before that i just used fire trap + ignite + prolif

Havent died once!

Also, i used my tabula in 66-68 maps no problem.
"
catinbox32 wrote:
Hey Oos!

Thought id link all my gear any update the community to my success with this build. So far been clearing 75+ maps with my wand, 8/9 k dps with power charges!

This is bloodlines of course so please be gentle on my gear. Wondering what besides my wand could be upgrade!
Spoiler

You can level increased duration to 20 and it will still work -- its a support gem, so it doesn't really trigger. The level cap on CWDT doesn't affect it.
oops thanks for catching that, i accidentally had my level 17 one in my frost wall set up lol.

Struggling to get the correct links on my gloves,

Im thinking of running 20% quality rarity + IR on wepon swap to see how that goes. Power siphon is culling strike!

"
padsi wrote:
So but CI version don't/Can't use Discipline?

Hard to fit it in, but with good gear you shouldn't need it. Check the reply on the first page, has a lot more info than I can provide.

"
Denezen wrote:
Replying again just to give another thanks for this build.

I am now lvl 61 and with the purchase of a new wand, it absolutely is crushing Act 2 Merciless.

I have sort of neglected my defense thus far (more because I wanted to see what this build is / isn't capable of), and now that I have a better idea of how to play it and what it requires defensively and offensively, I feel more confident in building this type of character in the future.

With that, this is officially my favorite build that I've done in POE. I've played as pretty much every type of character, minus summoner, and by and large I haven't ever enjoyed a build as much as this one.

I love the fact that it can play very fast and hits hard. Great build for quick clears and also for partying.

I am no doubt rebuilding this next league as my go to character to take farthest that I've gone in POE (currently level 80 is my farthest)

My gear is still pretty unoptimized because I don't get to play as often as I'd like, but I love my new Wand (cost me 1ex) but a lot of wands in Torment as expensive as all get out and really, are not a whole lot better than the one I got.

Anyway, very deserved build of the week.. made this game more fun for me than I have had in a long time!

Great to hear than man, glad you're enjoying it.

"
catinbox32 wrote:
Hey Oos!

Thought id link all my gear any update the community to my success with this build. So far been clearing 75+ maps with my wand, 8/9 k dps with power charges!

This is bloodlines of course so please be gentle on my gear. Wondering what besides my wand could be upgrade!

Helmet is 10/10.
Wand is pretty nice, it could have higher base damage, that will help with leech and clear speed of course. It can be hard to find a good wand now though.
Shield is good, can always increase the evasion on it. Evasion shields aren't too expensive so see what's out there.
Amulet is nice but lacks life. Good crit/phys amulets are expensive but yours is great for CI so you should be able to sell that after for a decent price.
Both rings are great, maybe Blessed them both to 16% so you can be more flexible with other gear slots.
Gloves are alright, but you can get more out of that slot (phys damage, leech, accuracy).
Boots are fine.
Belt is fine.
Chest is fine, maybe buy some Divines to roll it higher, although they seem to have gone up in price.

I'd mostly focus on getting new gloves, amulet and wand. The rest of your gear can be min-maxed for higher stats but it just depends how far you want to take it.
and like Absolutista said, you can level your cwdt Increased Duration.

Swap to GMP in Kinetic Links. I'm guessing you didn't use if before because of mana issues? If so, try and fix that by getting a larger mana pool/more leech/more physical damage. GMP will increase your clear speed.
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on Feb 26, 2015, 12:31:37 PM
Thanks Oos,

Yes it's been very difficult finding a wand upgrade right now and im about to try my hand at crafting save i can actually find a wand for sale on poe trade...

I switched around my links and got Power Siphon unning single target and gmp on kinetic.

Still feeling like my dps is lacking so i took out the faster casting from lighting warp (was leveling it there) and put my Assassins mark curse there.

I feel like assassins mark adds a lot of dps to my base clear due to my low phys dps and it also helps me build charges faster off of white/blue packs

Either of them give me roughly the same tooltip dps, even after charges.
I'm using wrath needle at the moment because of the higher phys dps, but the higher crit of the 2nd tempts me.

Help?
"
Absolutista wrote:

Either of them give me roughly the same tooltip dps, even after charges.
I'm using wrath needle at the moment because of the higher phys dps, but the higher crit of the 2nd tempts me.

Help?

Hmm, they're pretty much the same. I'd just reroll the crit on the first one so it's 27% from master bench. Higher phys has more advantages such as leech and harder hitting vs monster armour.
Not much in it though really.
Awesome build! I was planning on running this life based, but the CI version caught my eye.

(Potentially) stupid question; do you reckon the CI variant would work as instead as Low Life with Shav's? You'd obviously lose a bit of ES due to the chest/not having the more multiplier, but you could pick up an additional 60% aura, which Discipline would make up a lot of the lost ES. Would also give you the other obvious benefits such as Blood Rage giving the low life attack speed bonus.
"
Glowerss wrote:
Awesome build! I was planning on running this life based, but the CI version caught my eye.

(Potentially) stupid question; do you reckon the CI variant would work as instead as Low Life with Shav's? You'd obviously lose a bit of ES due to the chest/not having the more multiplier, but you could pick up an additional 60% aura, which Discipline would make up a lot of the lost ES. Would also give you the other obvious benefits such as Blood Rage giving the low life attack speed bonus.

Low Life Kinetic Blast is great, but unless you have a high amount of currency to invest then you may as well go life based instead.
But sure, go LL if you want. It's probably better in parties because of your auras, lower survivability and higher damage.
I relented and started using PCOC on my kinetic blast. You were right, gameplay is much smoother, charges up all the time and they are a huge amount of the DPS.
I'm still trying to tune my gearing until I can wear Atziri's Step - quite tricky to still get all the resists with none on my chest or my helm. Really could do with a bit more accuracy too - will get either the attack speed/accuracy or crit chance/accuracy nodes eventually (Although got a couple of other ones to get first) but still could do with a bit more flat from somewhere. Decent jewellery is expensive though!

Current gear

I'm on about 10k dps KB with charges up, and 21k for Power Siphon.
I know - still need to re-roll the WED on the belt (Or just get another!)

I've 5 linked about 6 Daresso's now trying to get a 6l - but selling them on has started to get tricky, still got 3 stuck in my stash. Need to sell as out of currency!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info