[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

Really enjoying this build , This ranger, level 82 , I used the free respec from the patch and most of this gear was laying around unused in my stash

Only spent a few chromes and fuses to link and color slots as needed and some of the gems like kinetic blast I started from level 0 just today

Working pretty well have to say on 66 - 67 maps even with this low level gear

Cant wait till the gems level up and 5L the belly of the beast chest , this can only get better :):)
Hello together :-)

Started new in Torment with this build 1 1/2 Weeks ago. Worked fine so far - even with cheap gear during leveling. Makes really fun. Right now i'm lvl82 and maps till 75 (haven't tested higher yet) work pretty well. I just feel lacking a bit on singletarget dps (in open fields).
But packs just go "boom" offscreen - freaky ;-)

2 Days ago i was able to multicraft myself a (for me) decent wand. Next step will be a 6L now.
Just don't know if i should go rare / belly / carcass yet.

I modified the passive tree a bit to fit my personal preference - i skilled some more accurarcy and pierce.
If i get a 6L i'll try out if WED or inc. critdmg works better for me.. will see.

Stats right now:
3.85k life / maxres
11.3k KB dps (with 6 charges, nothing else)
92% chance to hit.

my gear:
Spoiler

my tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMI9AmgDkgRlhSwFr8fQSP2JP0mlSoLKlstHzBxMHwyATY9OkI_c0M2SppLeEyzTZJQMFFHUuxVS1XGWbxd8mHiYqxjQ2pDaoxrF2yMbOdtbHBSc3B59n11f8aCHoPbjAuMNo19jb-VIJphmyadqp-IogSio6LZo4qkeLDYshm0xbVIuXy86sBUwcXB1cHzwnPC7MUoyBTOcM96037UI92o3vjjhOdU6NbssO4O73rz6vVv9lv25_rv_GT-uv_e

Suggestione or critics for improvments are welcome.

best regards

edit: thinking of trying HoI + curse on hit out.. how good does it work? Thought of assasins mark as curse.
Last edited by Kampfhuhn87 on Feb 18, 2015, 4:55:41 AM
"
Rogueweapon wrote:

Really enjoying this build , This ranger, level 82 , I used the free respec from the patch and most of this gear was laying around unused in my stash

Only spent a few chromes and fuses to link and color slots as needed and some of the gems like kinetic blast I started from level 0 just today

Working pretty well have to say on 66 - 67 maps even with this low level gear

Cant wait till the gems level up and 5L the belly of the beast chest , this can only get better :):)

You, uh.. have an energy shield craft on Armour/Evasion boots. How'd that happen?
Had them laying around from a previous build and rather than buy or craft some boots just threw them on for the movement speed .

Wanted to see how the build worked out before upgrading to more appropriate mods :)
"
Rogueweapon wrote:
Had them laying around from a previous build and rather than buy or craft some boots just threw them on for the movement speed .

Wanted to see how the build worked out before upgrading to more appropriate mods :)

But wouldn't Energy shield mod on Arm/Eva gear do absolutely nothing? Now I'm really curious about this other build.
The other build was RF incenerate marauder that used EB/AA , These boots were left over when upgraded .
Last edited by Rogueweapon on Feb 18, 2015, 6:43:58 AM
"
Rogueweapon wrote:
The other build was RF incenerate marauder that used EB/AA , These boots were left over when upgraded .

But if there's no base Energy shield on the boots, a +% increase does nothing.
Great Build.

Just a hint: I am levelling with Split Arrow and Barrage together with a Death Harp. Yeah, quite easy with same nodes as for a standard Archer Build.
I died only 2 times due to boxes and with really bad gear. But clearing and levelling ist still fast enough. Will switch to wand when I hit the mid 50s. So I spare spending chaoses on wands ...

My Gear:
Spoiler
BTW:

is this wand ok for this build or too slow?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
BTW:

is this wand ok for this build or too slow?

You'll be fine. When built and supported properly by gear, this build doesn't need a second shot on 90% of all map monsters. Aspd is a much lower priority than phys damage and crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info