1.3 Lagomorph Pillar of the Caged God Leap slam or Melee skill build

Hey this is pretty cool.

I just started playing again after not playing since last Jan/Feb and was pretty unhappy with my WoE/BOR cycloner nowadays. It works still but just doesn't seem to have the same umf and I didn't feel like trying to figure it out, so I did some trades and got all the required items, 5 linked the chest with 7 orbs! and gave it a shot.

Gems are all... 17 to 20? Not all totally leveled.

I'm getting about the same numbers are. 20k with hatred and Leap Slam, 28k heavy strike... So pretty much ballpark with you.

My passives are slightly different than yours.

Lvl 88. Did some lvl 70/1 maps without much problem. Will try some higher lvl maps when I get more used to this setup.

passives
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAAdwEswUtB3UKmwthDH0QfxQgFewYXRo-GlUbyCFVKaUxnjH7Mgk1kjboOBs6szwtPO9Bh0MxR35KfUrITP9N404qUEdTu1ivW69eE18_YEthIWSjZU1noGjybEZuqnJscsN07XgNeOt5aHrvfEt9dX31f-OCx4TZhO-HKYdqh3aK8JBslnSiAKZXqW6plKsLr2ywq7XytkG3PrkdvTa-p7_VwGbApsEExILEuMT2xp7GrswG037V-Ni93D3dDeLq45_kUecK7w7vevAf8i_56PzF_gr-j_66

What else do you think should be done for DPS? Ming Right for chaos damage?

Level 74 Gorge Map is now updated.

To answer the first post, that is awesome :D the dps is still good and like you said the around 70 maps are just easy as breathing. Yeah level 17-20 on gems. Also I use the instant health pots and they help lots in bad situations.

To answer the question, for added DPS, higher level gems, more linked slots, switch up the passives a tad and go for the big damage nodes, and better rings, amulets, gloves, ammy type of stuff.

Anymore questions just ask :D
Level 75 Plateu Map is now up and did just fine. Check it out! :D
In your own opinion what would be best.

Ground Slam or Sweep? as I can't decide which one to choose as they are both pretty good AoE skills also would Lightning Strike be viable?
good day!

I just had a similar idea but a slightly different setup. Your build proved it can be done. My idea was to attack much slower, but to utilize Herald of Ash w/ elemental proliferation for overkill ans use more elemental damages and also dual curses to further scale the damage. AAnyways looks good so far I wont be able to try my idea until later I recommend u put elemental proliferation on herald of ash.
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
This build looks fun! and is really affordable. Good job on it!
Question though- Wouldnt you be better off with the +100 attribute necklace?
IM TRUSTING U HOMIE I HOPE THIS BUILD WORKS
Awesome build :)
This build still works for 2.0?
Im doing a similar build and it is going pretty well. Leveling is fast, atm Im at 35 and have 6k dps. The main skill in thinking on using is Ice Crash. I'll keep an info when get to 70. But it is viable to endgame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info