Hey guys, I bet you would agree with me, also the developers will!

I've been playing diablo II for 10 years by now, and I played diablo I too.
I'm only 18 years old btw.
I've been looking, for the last 6 years for a RPG to overcome Diablo II, I honestly tried, and well - NOT ONCE, I got overwhelmed and actually wanted to play that game.

You guys which like diablo II as much as me, seem SO suited to make a game thats fun and awesome, which could FINALLY be BETTER than Diablo II - something every company failed to do in the last 10 years. I read the full interview Flux made, and I'm extremely impressed, can't wait to play this game, can't wait to see it, try it.

Seems really creative innovative and cool! refreshing.

Just felt a really strong urge to share my thoughts and feelings.

LyS.
yes i do agree with you, cant wait to give it a blast, mostly because its not a clone of some korean game which will ignore problems unless you have bought loads at the cash shop.GGG seem to have hit on a really good idea and hopefully it will get the success it deserves

btw, back of the queue newbie, :)
proud member of clanDA
I agree, I have been waiting for a game to overthrow the blizz masterpeice for quite some time, I am slowly losing faith in their product and I hope there will be a new big dog on the block.
"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda
diablo 2 isnt that good

only 5 classes is not enuf, and those little red guyz r just annoying lol
I never played diablo 2 but played diablo 1 quite a bit and I hope to that POE will bring in something new.
"
diablo 2 isnt that good

Theres 7 classes in Diablo II including the expansion (if you haven't played the expansion, you havent played Diablo II).

Red guys are annoying? wha?
"
daffas wrote:
I never played diablo 2 but played diablo 1 quite a bit and I hope to that POE will bring in something new.

You gotta be kidding me. Why didn't you play Diablo 1 to the end? At least you should have beat it with all classes.

More importantly, why didn't you even play Diablo 2?
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
while its true that there aren't any decent arpgs out there, there are a few choices that fill the gap while we wait for diablo 3 and PoE ( and many others )

to name a few:
sacred 1 & underworld ( i don't like sacred 2)
titan quest & immortal throne ( decent enough )
fable the lost chapters ( slightly dated but fun for a one playthru)
borderlands & dlcs ( not quite the same but its similar )

its true that nothing comes to the glory of diablo series, there are still quite decent timewasters.

and daffas, seriously? never played diablo 2?! i can hardly imagine that at least on a forum like this one.

i am slightly highly subjective when it comes to diablo. played diablo, diablo expansion, diablo 2, diablo 2 lod, bunch of mods, made my own mods, helped other people make mods,... im a fan ^^
lazy people are always eager to do something...
"
Tenka wrote:
"
diablo 2 isnt that good

Theres 7 classes in Diablo II including the expansion (if you haven't played the expansion, you havent played Diablo II).

Red guys are annoying? wha?

i assume he means the fallen but really he is just trolling ever topic now

cant say for sure if this game will top diablo, that wont be easy to do but it sure as hell looks like it will be alot of fun.
No offence to the developers here but it will be tough to beat Diablo II. But this game offers something different in the dynamic skill system which should be fun.

If your looking for a Diablo-esque game to fill the hole while you are waiting you could try torchlight. It goes on sale on steam pretty often and the only problem I have with it is the lack of multi-player(its a big issue but they are adding it to torchlight 2 which comes out next year).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info