[1.3] INFERNAL FIST - 5 Exalt Price, ATZIRI KILLER. Max Block, 110k AoE/130k Single DPS, 5.5k+ HP

ripped phys wander 76 just now. time for a tanky marauder i wanna hit 80+ this season ffs :P

going this build now!
This build is working great for me so far. I was considering swapping my belly and lioneyes shield for a Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale and great old ones shield. Has anyone here tried and seen if it would work well with this build? The onslaught and endurance charges seems like a good add for this build but not sure if its worth the sacrifice in life.
If you lose your endurance charges when hit with daresso`s, wouldn`t it hinder your immortal call when needed?

Great old one is great, gives a lot of DPS. :>

Very nice build - thank you for sharing

=just a little thing to lament=

i don't know where this new poeurl thingie comes from, but
please :( ... is it so hard to post the building url ?
to have all necessary info on a single page !

sincerely Edo

"
musha07 wrote:
If you lose your endurance charges when hit with daresso`s, wouldn`t it hinder your immortal call when needed?

Great old one is great, gives a lot of DPS. :>

I don't believe so because codt will trigger enduring cry and give me more in immediate succession. At least it did with a ranger build I've done previously with that armor and codt setup. Think I will try it and see how it works once I get a a few more life nodes on my tree.
Last edited by jcdraider on Jan 30, 2015, 7:56:59 PM
"
Io_2222 wrote:
ok RXXQ, let me ask u, are you a lecturer or something? Very nice build but whats more, very well explained. I printed for my rest, new to the game, friends haha

Now i u had about 20-25 exalted to spend, where you would spent them?
And one last question, wich gems, must we apply prisms,by priority?

Thank you very much on the compliment, means a lot :)

Gemcutter prism use it on all of them except Hatred and Reduced Mana, everything else that hits lvl 20, gcp them. It's totally worth it.

"
the_Arkain wrote:

Is there a spezial stat what the main hand should have?
And why abyssus? What is the special about this helm?

Special stat for main hand? I don't understand your question, you mean like Str/Dex/Int? I'm confused.
Abyssus gives up a lot of flat phys damage, which gives us about 10-15k more dps.

"
emb wrote:
ripped phys wander 76 just now. time for a tanky marauder i wanna hit 80+ this season ffs :P
going this build now!

Let us know how it went :)
"
jcdraider wrote:
This build is working great for me so far. I was considering swapping my belly and lioneyes shield for a Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale and great old ones shield. Has anyone here tried and seen if it would work well with this build? The onslaught and endurance charges seems like a good add for this build but not sure if its worth the sacrifice in life.

I've heard it's good, but this is what I'm using right now:

Chests like this go for barely 2-4 ex (white), I rolled the stats myself easily, and with all the %Life, since lvl 80ish, I've been sitting on 5k life with that armour, for a very low cost, better than Belly because it gives us a 6 Link.

I'd avoid any unique 6L since they cost like 20 exalts for very little in return.

I sold my 5L Belly for 3 Ex, and spent 2 Ex on that new armour, with the resistances it allowed me to get better jewelry and my DPS improved a LOT

"
Edomira wrote:
Very nice build - thank you for sharing
=just a little thing to lament=
i don't know where this new poeurl thingie comes from, but
please :( ... is it so hard to post the building url ?
to have all necessary info on a single page !
sincerely Edo

I go to www.poeurl.com and copy + paste the real url there, it's a safe link, it shortens everything up man, it's awesome.
Sorry the delayed replies, I had been very busy.

I just did a quick update on the build, as I've killed atziri and improved the build in every aspect, spending a total of a whole... 5 ex... yep.

Here's the new info (I put it on the main post as wel). I also changed the name since counters have gone to utility use, not a main part of the build anymore.

QUICK NEW UPDATE AT LVL 91:

Insane DPS: 110k AoE and about 130k Single Target. With Max Block and 5.5k Life.
Total of currency spent: 5 Exalts, holy shit yes.

SCREENSHOTS of Dps+Defence

Defences is using Rumi's with lowest (20%) phys block.
Offences are AoE with Melee Splash, first screen is base, second with Promise and third is with Promise and Vaal Haste.

SINGLE TARGET DPS go around 130k, I'll add screenshot later, replace Melee Splash with Life Gain on Hit, improving both survivability and dps, sent Atziri to hell with that.

CURREN EQUIPS and GEMS

Notes: Basic equipment for the build, all stuff is cheap, nothing extraordinary except shield, took a bit to find such high rolls, thankfully it costs only 1 ex cause it isn't very popular.

They made Vengeance gem to not work with unarmed anymore. So I switched my gems for counters, now it's Reckoning + Riposte with Life gain on hit and Endurance Charge on Stun, it has improved survivability a lot, allowing me to play more recklessly, aw yeah.

I'm lvling domination blow for lulz, ignore it, but I find it hilarious to use and have a tiny army around me. Everything else is on point. Been thinking of swaping Tempest Shield for Elemental Prolif, might try it soon.

Notes: I switched to this armour from 5L Belly because I bougt the white version for only 2 ex (sold Belly for 3 ex), it's only iLvl 60ish so it can only get Tier2 rolls, but that's enough for me, the 6Link with life and resists allowed me to get higher rolls on jewelry, this chest improved my dps for about 20k more and survivability stayed the same because I could get better life rolls on jewelry as well, I only lost about 100hp compared to belly.
Ring costed me 10c each, necklace 2-5c, forgot.

Swap Melee Splash for Life Gain on Hit for Atziri, Dom, Piety, etc. You can then facetank anything, it's stupid I swear.

All gems were self-leveled, didn't buy any with % or high lvl'd. So their price is non-existant, they lvl'd pretty fast imo, this build just rolls everything to hell and the exp gain is quite fast.

Notes: Lowest possible roll for phys block on rumi, costed me 15c, perfect rolls on Promise costed me 2chaos, also bought the bleeding + insta heal flask for 10c.
Last edited by RXXQ on Jan 30, 2015, 11:18:16 PM
Which one do you prefer?

or

With belly i have 5k HP and with the 5L one it drops to 4.6k. I also don't have any intention to 5L the belly as soon as possible because I need orbs to buy gems. I think the 5L rare armor should suffice, do you?
Last edited by anvilgod on Jan 31, 2015, 5:43:38 AM
forget my question about my main hand thing.. was at the wrong way.

Last edited by the_Arkain on Jan 31, 2015, 6:08:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info