[2.0] The Original Chaos/Physical 2H-Axe BM Cyclone | All mapmods | MF-able | AoE Focus |

I Dont need your full unique gear to do atziri?
Question: Why LW instead of LS?
Loving this build though, currently lvl 65 in tempest and clearing like a beast in merciless. Thanks a bunch for the post.
Last edited by Auggie08 on Aug 20, 2015, 12:26:19 AM
Np.

Hey guys sorry i'm slacking in answering this but.. that's just the way i am i like to write a good guide but i prefer to spend my time playing instead of explaining all and answering million questions.

Plus i've overplayed a bit i need to chillout on poe some to recharge :)

Peace guys, hope you are having fun, i still think this is the best cyclone build in game and one of the best builds overall in the game.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Hey, your build is really awesome. Im really enjoying it, just switched from maces to your build after reading ur guide and I feel immortal now.
I have one question, are the Mings really worth? I havent tested them already cos im going to lose lots of stats, res and life. Im at 8700 hp atm
Im at lv 93 and these are my current gear and passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBBLMFLQthDF8NzQ48E0wTyRQgFE0UcRfhGJEaVRynHM4lvCb4K1AuUzB3Nug6UjwFPC09_Ed-TjJQR1OlV1RYY1n-Xz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnaGVo8nKpdO12rHrve3R82YIHg1-DzITZhO-GYIdqirOMz5Oon9-iAKknqZSuUK9sr6e3PryfvTa-p8BmwaPEFcT2xq7G2M9-02_Yvdl82sHbT9-_4MPiYeRR6hjvDu988B_yQfJF8932SPcy-Ov8S_4K_lSXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjTWS_o-J2GhY15aQbE3j

Last edited by Satousp on Aug 27, 2015, 12:42:23 AM
Thanks for this awesome build!!

I can't believe the power of this build and the tankyness!! and the fun =)

I just make dual Dominus Residence ... and tank them!! can't believe it xD and i don't have all the setup (Koam + 2XMing + Daresso salute) damn so good.

My stuff so far:

I don't have currecny for a leg Kaom so what should be my priority? No leg Kaom or Ming heart?

FLy safe
Well find currency and do the upgrade:

It's freaking powerfull! i just can't reach all res i'm at 75/75/66 chaos 67. But it works perfectly.

Just the best and enjoyable build i ever used thanks again for sharing this!

Fly safe
I can't do Atziri anymore, post 2.0 and I don't know why. I could do Atziri before; can someone please make a suggestion?

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAABLMFLQxfDc0OPBNMFCAUTRRxF-EYkRo4Gj4cpxzOIVUlvCb4Jy8rUDB3MZ41kjXWNug6UjrYOuE8BTwtQKBFCkZpR35N404yUEdTpVnzWf5eE18_YVJkUmVNZp5qHmo7cg9yqXTteHp673zZffWCB4Kbg8yE2YTvhmCHapBVkGyaO5_fogCmV6knqZSsqq-ntz68n702vqe-vMBmwaPEFcT2xq7SIdi92XzawdtP37_gw-Fz4mHkUeoY7DjvDu9O73zwH_Iv8kHyRfTG9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv5U_o8=

Gear:

No gear change, I think I am having trouble adjusting this character to the post awakening world.

I am a veteran at Atziri farming and I'm not bothering showing flasks b/c I use the appropriate ones for various parts of fight. I am having trouble w/the 3 stooges and Atziri, not the twins at all.

Any help is appreciated!
Censored.
Maybe they do more damage than before so that they can oneshot you, shouldn't be much though. You also lost auto immortal call/enduring cry, which was great on trio. Now cwdt cannot proc enduring cry anymore, so you won't get charges. Some like to manually cast, i don't though.

For trio just save the titty biatch for last and make sure you don't bathe in her rain, it really hurts.

You also do not have a fortify gem, which means you lack a huge damage reduction. I use it in my cyclone but you can proc it with leap slam also.

Concentrated effect now halves your area of cyclone, so i would probably not use that. It can work on just atziri if you need single dps but the rest of the time in the regular game it is not so good.

Since they nerfed life leech, on single target fights like atziri, you are better off using life leech gem rather than life on hit.

Unwavering stance is also worth it to get, especially on trio, that rain can stun you and it hurts really bad. It will make your blind gem useless though but it is still worth it, being stunned just doesn't work, and trust me i get stunned often on 10k hp when i pay attention to notice it, even though cyclone makes you immune, but on trio it is very dangerous if you can be stunned.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Yes, one problem is that my LL gem was "borrowed" by another character (thieves, I tell you) and I forgot to take it back before going into the apex. Stupid mistake. :(

The EC thing post 2.0 annoyed the shit out of me at first but I did get in habit (at least w/this character b/c everything is so automated) to manually cast it before engaging packs. It is a pain, I agree, but a safe habit to get into.

I am in habit of taking out titty bitch first due to another character I regularly farm apex w/so I will take your advice next time and save her for last w/this char.

I am saving chroms so I can get fortify, buy maybe I will add leap slam as you suggested. I will take your advice about unwavering stance.

Thank you!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info