[2.0.0] Kaom's Legacy : How to Cyclone - (30C Atziri Build - Indepth Guide for Beginners)

"
Vincendra wrote:

You use ECOMS on a 5l and you cna selfcast EC between spins.

Thanks! I'm also wondering:

How often do you cast leap slam or a different skill linked to ECoMS instead of cyclone?

And why not link cyclone to ECoMS directly?
"
phrzn wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:

You use ECOMS on a 5l and you cna selfcast EC between spins.

Thanks! I'm also wondering:

How often do you cast leap slam or a different skill linked to ECoMS instead of cyclone?

And why not link cyclone to ECoMS directly?

Most of the time, casting EC on CD is enough to sustain a good amount of Endurance Charges. Leapslam used for charges in dire situations (atziri trio e.g. leaping onto the trash).

You can link ECoMS to cyclone, but I feel Fortify is more important. Feel free to use the CwDT AB slot for a 2nd Cyclone-Stun-Ecoms-LGOH setup for a defensive tool, so you wont feel too interupted while spin2win-ing.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
The skill trees seem to be broken, any chance to recover\replace them?

Thanks for the guide, been having a lot of fun.

Take care.
I will redo them as soon as I got time, might take some time though.

I dont know if its beacuse im stupid LOL. But i really dont understand, in your Atziri video, you use all three auras (Harted, HoA and Vit.) And only have 76 mana left or so, and still you dont use any mana while using cyclone? I know youve puted a skill in the BloodMagic, but when i do that i get 0 mana and when i activate my auras is consumes all my life. and ofc i dont wanna sacrifice like 80% of my health pool for my auras, but you see my issue, right?? :P
His videos are outdated, he wasn't using the blood magic passive, but the blood magic gem linked to cyclone.
"
Thúnderdome wrote:
I dont know if its beacuse im stupid LOL. But i really dont understand, in your Atziri video, you use all three auras (Harted, HoA and Vit.) And only have 76 mana left or so, and still you dont use any mana while using cyclone? I know youve puted a skill in the BloodMagic, but when i do that i get 0 mana and when i activate my auras is consumes all my life. and ofc i dont wanna sacrifice like 80% of my health pool for my auras, but you see my issue, right?? :P

Dude, see my post with my tree and gear. This guy changed everything from the original and should have just made a new post.

Not funny, but damn man, 2.0 came out....

He goes BM keystone and gives up HoA and Hatred. He states that the DPS loss is not that bad and he's right (putting in AFD instead of BM gem). I have about 4K more dps from still running HoA and Hatred which to me works just fine.

You can't run all that with the new 2.0. RM got nerfed.

I am sorry I could not find the time yet to make a new video of atziri. RL is busy atm and I will update the thread with vids ASAP.

Made a couple of changes to my version of this build, thought it might be helpful for others.

I currently use a manual EC set up, along with a ~75% endurance charge duration from the tree so they do last for a while if not consumed with IC.

Currently leap slam into a pack (which has fortify linked to) and then EC immediately then start spinning. It seems to be really effective compared to casting EC in the middle which breaks your offense and leech (if you have any).

I also carry enfeeble now for bosses.

Before, I had an enlighten + haste + hatred setup but I ditched enlighten and haste for HoA to make room for a fortify set up, and it has been rewarding.

I believe using Fortify on leap slam as well as added fire on cyclone with auras really overpowers the blood magic version of this build, as I leap slam A LOT because I've gotten used to it now.

Spoiler

Finally pushed to 7k life :D

Edit:
"
Problem is, it is pretty rare and expenxive the first 2 weeks in a new league, since it's a map only drop. But its price goes down pretty fast and you can get one for 5C ~ easily.

I don't really see devoto's in standard going to 5C any time soon.. avg on poe.trade is 1ex though i've seen some go down to ~20c
Last edited by negusmaster on Aug 12, 2015, 1:19:34 AM
Whats is others opinion of this?

Im running hatred + HoA + AA + enlighten, this gives me mana for enduring cry and self cast bloodrage

Cyclone + life leech + melee phys + inc AoE + hypothermia + blood magic

Is this the most efficient DPS wise setup for these auras?

I like having the extra leech and aoe atleast until i get better gloves and rings with leech on them

Bosses get chilled by AA and trash gets chilled from hatred thus hypothermia seems to be working well with quite a bit of freezing happening too

My axe is only 400 DPS also

Im thinking of trying to run off mana, drop AA, use faster attacks and drop blood magic for added fire, would it be sustainable using a disfavour? I tried this now but it seems i would need to take 2 mana nodes near duelist and an elreons ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info